LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Safe Haven

BabyWarlock

"Come on then!" She extends her hand to Tain and leads him up the stairs to the small landing. Once there she glances at his left thigh. "I think we'll start with the bathroom"

She opes the door and lifts the lid. "Come here! We have to empty your leg bag. Pull down your pants and turn so that the outside of your left leg is over the toilet." She shows him how to empty the bag and then flushes.

"Time to wash our hands, Tain. We always do this when we've been to the bog, dont we? No hugs or kissing titties if we don't!" She smiles at him, eyes laughing.

• Like 1

"Now this is your room Tain." She opens the door to a room decorated with posters of Noddy, Fireman Sam and Rupert and the bed is made with Bob the Builder printed duvet and pillow cases. There is a box with plenty of Duplo blocks and on the floor is a track with a cho-cho train as well as a couple of toy cars and a towing truck. Against the wall is a small writing desk with pencils and crayons in a jar as well as some colouring books. There's a small book case with some children's books as well. She gives him a hug.

"Make yourself at home and I'll start on our din-dins, Tain. Welcome home!"

Tain looks excitedly at his new room. He pulls out a tattered stuffie wolf from his bag and puts it on the desk. He then runs over and pulls a chair over and starts scribbling something on a piece of paper, even though he still has the co-ordination of a 13 year old his writing was very messy half cursive he then takes some colored pencils out and draws an actually rather good picture of her. He frowns at the picture and turn's to the wolf. "Sasha somethin's missin'. Yes tat's it!" he says and continues to draw on the picture of Mina. He drew a large wolf next to her with a collar with the words 'Mommy Wolf' written on it in handwriting that is only legible because it's in print. on the other side of the folded paper he draws himself although on much smaller ratio by his side he draws a picture of Sasha.

"Mina's goin' to love dis." he says,his dummy in his mouth again. "Let's go give it to her." He walks down the stairs and into the kitchen and holds the card behind his back.

"Mina.." he says cutely "I've got somethin' for you. Closeyour eyes and hold out your hands."

• Like 1

"Oh Tain! It's beautiful!" She almost chokes, not because of the artistic merit but because the feelings and emotions Tain's picture represents. "Thank you!"

She hugs him, close. "Tell you what Tain, let's go up to my room."

She leads him up the stairs and opens the door to her room. She goes straight to her writing desk, pulls out a couple of drawers and begins to rummage around.

"Aha!" She takes out the little box, opens it and gathers four pins. Then she holds the picture to the wall above the desk. "I think it will look lovely here. What do you think Tain?"

She nails the picture to the wall with the four pins. "Now doesn't that look lovely!" She hugs Tain back and asks him in almost a whisper: "Do you think I could meet Sasha, Tain? She looks awfully big and dangerous! You must be really brave to have such a big friend!"

"And Max was really a nice and friendly dragon in spite of being so big and scary. But he did like his Mars bars fried.", she continued when there was a buzz from downstairs. "I think dins may be ready Tain. You just play for while, while I go and check. Ok?" She gets up.