LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Safe Haven

BabyWarlock

Noticing his discomfort whilst appearing to be ignorant of it, Nurse Coddlington stops in front of the drawing that has earnt the highest marks. It is done in red crayon and portrays two stick figures, one substantially larger than the other and obviously female as it has a large triangle, point up, for a body. The other one could be either a boy or a girl, it's leg sticks sticking out of a round ball. She points it out to Tain with her free hand, the other still holding onto his, firmly.

"This is an excellent drawing, Tain. Can you tell me why?", she asks him encouragingly.

• Like 2

Even though he was a child mentally at the moment, a part of the 'adult' Tain snaps back for a moment. "Because it is crude and thin yet still portrays somethin." he replies although the momentary focus quickly fades. His face grows ever more red. He puts his thumb back in his mouth. "Miss! I need a wee!" He said around his thumb

• Like 1

"You do? Well that is excellent Tain!" Sonya Coddlington pulled at his hand, signalling for them to begin walking again. "That picture, Tain, in all its simplicity portrays the ideal relationship and symbolises what we strive for here at Safe Haven. That's why it is so brilliant. Hold on dear, we're almost there."

She opens the door and leads him inside her office which holds several unusual items of both furniture and diagnostic items. There are rows of cupboards along one wall and an examination bed close to it. In one corner stands what looks suspiciously like a wastepaper basket on a square pedestal. As Nurse Coddlington leads him to it, Tain can see that it contains an inverted cone in stainless steel that blocks the entire aperture of the wastepaper basket except for a small, circular hole in the middle.

"It's a flow meter", she says matter-of-factedly as she lets go of his hand and presses a switch. Seeing that he is completely flummoxed by this information, she adds "Think of it as a toilet that measures how much you pee, Tain."

She goes over to the washbasin at the other end of the room and begins to wash her hands, thoroughly, leaving Tain in front of the wastepaper basket cum flow meter.

• Like 1

As" he stands infront of the basket he he gets even more stressed and his urgent need to piss grows painful. His face becomes ever more red now a deep shade of crimson. He keeps on sucking his thumb. The nurse seems to take ages to wash her hands. Eventually he can't hold it and pulls down his jeans ao fast it made the crotch tear. He pulled his boxers down and emptied his bladder into the silver cone.

Sonya Coddlington looks at the display covering Tain's performance, but her face gives nothing away. She clicks her tongue.

"Okay, Tain. Could you please remove your pants and underpants for the next examination, please. You can put them on the chair." She indicates a chair by the wall.

Tain gingerly takes off his trousers and pants. His legs reveal quite a few scars and bruises. He really seems stressed. His eyes are darting around. He, still watching the nurse, drapes them over the chair. "What.. now Nurse Coddlington." He starts sucking his thumb again.

"That's quick!", Nurse Coddlington exclaims as she rolls out a trolley with a very complex-looking system of appliances, wires and cables next to the strangest-looking... ...chair for want of a better word. It looks a lot like a toilet but one without lid and bowl and the seat is open at the front, attached to a frame that almost looks like the frame of a regular chair.

"This examination is called a cystometry, Tain", Nurse Coddlington explains with a wicked grin. "I fear you will not enjoy it but it is necessary in order to establish how well your bladder functions. What I shall do is insert a very thin catheter into your bladder. Attached to it is a sensor." She holds up the appliances for Tain to see.

"In addition, there will be a sensor placed in your rectum. The sensors are there to gauge neuro-muscular responses, so I'm afraid there's no way to cheat. I will have accurate readings..." She lets the final sentence hang so that there is no possibility of misunderstanding her intentions. Not only is she very competent professionally, she enjoys her work too. It's almost as if she hopes that there will be some disobedience or petulance to..., ahem..., correct.

Tain's baby side takes over. He feels scared almost to tears. Practically fluttering with fear and stress he walks over to the nurse. As he sees the machine clearer he starts crying the only thing stopping him freezing is instinct. His hackles were raised. His bright red T-shirt was now dark with sweat. His heterochromatic eyes darted around scanning for possible threats. "O..o...ok..ay miss." the only thing stopping him screaming his head off and going berzerk was his thumb.

• Like 1

"There, there", Nurse Coddlington comforts the scared boy. "I didn't mean to frighten you. It's just that you have to be prepared that this may be uncomfortable. I am not going to hurt you Tain, promise." Inside, she is very pleased at Tain's submissiveness and how easily he reverts to childish behaviour. It's going to make everything so much easier for everyone concerned.

I'm planning on pushing the ego factor inn his character up a bit but now he's a scared little boy))

"O..okay miss." He snaps back to a teen for a second "Just run your tests." He still seems scared but not terrified like he was. He jerks a bit as the Nurse inserts the catheter.

"First, we'll insert the rectal sensor. Bend over please." She applies a lubricant to Tain's anus and then inserts a sensor not much wider than the wire it is attached to and tapes it securely to his butt before she takes the wire out between his legs and holds it in front of him.

"Please sit down." She indicates that he is to seat himself on the toilet-less toilet seat before she bends down to attach the plug of the wire to the instrument. As she bends down, Tain catches a glimpse of a garment beneath the short nurses uniform that definitely is not a pair of knickers. In fact it looks suspiciously like...

Tain grunts as he sits down. Wait what was that? He catches a flash of what looks like a pair of pull-ups. No it couldn't be. He is still nervous so he keeps sucking his thimb he watches the nurse with a child's eyes.

"Right Tain. Please spread your legs." In her gloved right hand she holds a chlorinated sponge. She reaches out and deftly pulls back his foreskin and then washes his head with the sponge after which she inserts the very thin catheter and sensor. Before she pushes it all the way in, past the second sphincter, she expertly drags a pail into position with one foot. She keeps hold of his member with her left hand and the catheter with her right, then turns her head towards the display.

"Cough please", she orders.

She then pushes the catheter in the last few centimetres, releases a valve to check that there is a flow, tightens it again and then tapes the catheter in place.

"Now we have to check that the sensors are in the correct position. Cough please!"

Apparently, the rectal sensor is incorrectly positioned so she bends down, releases that tape, pushes it a fraction further in, retapes it.

"Cough!"

Satisfied, she turns to Tain. "Comfortable?", she asks.

"Sit still, we haven't got time for this", she scowls at Tain. "I have to have you ready for Miss Edwards in little more than an hour". She sighs.

"Little boys do get excited, don't they? But I have just the cure for that..." She expertly flicks a finger catching his right testicle with just the right amount of force to completely defuse him whilst leaving no lingering pain behind. She then flicks a switch and the machine on the stand begins to whirr and Tain can feel his bladder shrinking.

"Now we're going to check the capacity of you bladder by pumping in fluid and measuring it. You are to hold on and tell me when you begin to feel an urge to pee. Then you tell me when you feel you begin to feel that you really have to go and finally when it's so bad you really do have to either rush or let go." She smiles encouragingly at him and strokes his right cheek with the back of her glove-encased left hand before she holds it up, index finger cocked by her thumb, in front of his eyes just to remind him to keep his mind on his bladder and nothing else. The machine begins to whirr again and Tain can feel his bladder slowly expanding, becoming progressively more and more uncomfortable. Just as he thinks he's about to explode, the machine stops and his bladder empties through the thin catheter into the waiting pail.

"Uggh!" he groans in pain as once again his bladder rips loose. He sniffles a bit, scared at being alone.

Whilst the torment on his bladder continues his thoughts drift back to his old life. The constant beating, his mother being helpless to stop his father as his father threw him into the wall and shouted at him. The smell of whiskey that permeated the living room. Tears come to his eyes as he thinks of his mother. "Mum... I'm so sorry." he said to himself as he holds the amber pendant which had been her last gift to him.

He is in a daze as Nurse Coddlington walks back in. He's still fingering the amber necklace.

Seeing the state he is in and having previously noticed the welts and scars on the back of his thighs and bottom, Sonya Coddlington feels sorry for Tain. All she knows about him is what's in his official history; "abusive father". 'Clod!!!', she thinks. 'Amateur!' If Tain could have heard her mind, he would have been surprised by the derisive tone of her mental sneer. He would have been even more surprised by her next chain of thought: 'Inside three months I'd have that brute completely sissified, begging for his next chastisement, asking to be taken out on a leash in public so that he could display his latest pretty dress to his drinking buddies.'

As she turns off the machine she says, very gently, "Tain? Are you alright?"

She lifts his chin with the back of her hand to look him straight in his heterochromatic eyes, a kind and worried look on her face.

Edited by Zinaya

Tain snaps back from reality for a second. His eyes become almost sharp again. "Yeah...yeah." he says. He sighs as the nurse switches the machine off.

His eyes hold quite a few secrets and flitter across her face. He is surprised how she has changed from a rather "Bossy" attitude to something like care.

"Me fine." He says starting to suck his thumb again.

"We're almost done with this examination Tain, but there's one last test to perform." She holds up two large syringes that seem to have a thin film of condensation covering them. "I'm going to inject 120 cc of 4 Centigrade warm water into you bladder and it's going to hurt! Just try and hold it."

She attaches the first to the valve and quickly presses the plunger. A finger of ice invades Tains bladder. Nurse Coddlington quickly changes and injects the contents of the second. She looks at her watch, counting the seconds...

Edited by Zinaya

Consulting her instruments, Nurse Coddlington can see that this isn't strictly true and her lips draw into a thin line. 'Four', she decides.

Out loud she says "Well, that's that Tain" and begins to remove both sensors and the thin catheter.

"Time for you to lie down on your back on that bed, Tain", she orders as she quickly and efficiently tidies away the equipment, her apron and gloves before she again goes over to the sink to wash her hands.

"First of all Tain, I think you have earnt this". She opens one of the cupboards and breaks out a brand new pacifier with an all-white shield and a blue snowflake printed in the middle of it. She attaches it to a cord, then bends down to put that around his neck and replaces his thumb with the pacifier bulb. She smiles at him as she sits down on the edge of the bed next to him.

"Well Tain, these tests confirm that you have a perfectly normal bladder, which is good, but also that you have perfect control over it - which is not so good."