LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Safe Haven

BabyWarlock

Tain Cadioch receives an invitation to a boarding School. It was his Mum's last wish as his dad is abusive. The School has tutors that work one on one with students, his tutor eventually becomes his Mommy.

Open for anyone

Shall I switch the stuff over here?))

Tain's pale face contorted in disgust. He pushed his black mop of hait back and stared at his new headmistress with his mismatched eyes, one blue one amber, making a full display of his heterochromia. "There's no way I'm wearing those, miss! But I suppose silk... if I absolutely had to..." he replied shakily still suspicious.

• Like 1

- Uh-mm... (Dr Bagramian makes a few notes: In spite of his history, TC displays mannerisms predominantly picked up from his father. If forced to choose, prefers silk.) Don't worry, that is for later reference. At first you will perforce wear loose grey slacks like all new students do during their initiation period. Favourite colour? (She looks up to study his face as she fires in the question.)

He drags his gaze off her bust and meets her eyes. The light seems to flicker off the amber one and somehow avoid his blue right eye. His pale face turns a bit considering a question that most people his age could answer in seconds. The way

• Like 1

- "Good, good", she replies. "And when you masturbate, what is on your mind?"
Seeing that he is completely flabbergasted, she continues, just to keep him off-balance: "I take it that you are a functioning male, young man."

(You just used one of my favourite words, flabbergasted) "Yeah I am..." he said trailing off a bit. His hazel eye followed a second later by his blue eye move down to her breasts. "I haven't done that in ages my Dad hit me for it, being the whackhole christian he was, he forbade it. But I close my eyes and imatgine being shrunken to the size of an infant and..." he stopped but where his gaze was directed made him almost say "Being breastfed".

- "I see...", she smiles encouragingly at him. "Unfortunately my duties as Headmistress precludes my taking a personal interest in any particular student, being preoccupied with the continued well-being of all as I am. I take it that you prefer more mature and, shall we say, 'motherly' women...?" As she speaks, she leans slightly forward, pushing her chest out ever so slightly. She looks at Tain, head ever so slightly tilted to the side, to gauge even the slightest minutiae of his reaction.

• Like 2

He looks away straining his neck tensely. His hands start to skitter a bit and he inches his chair ever so slightly backwards. His rod perks up in his trousers. Trying to regain his customary scowl he manages to look her in the eye, for about ten seconds before dropping to her breasts. "Y...yes..yeah... I... I dooo..."He said rubbing the back of his head vigorously making the headmistress note it as a nervous tick of his.

Dr Bagramian smiles warmly at Tain as he locks eyes with her and it's not long before he breaks eye contact. 'Such a sweet boy in spite of himself! And such unusual eyes too! I think.., ye-es..., Hermione.' She notes this down, then quickly looks at her wrist watch. 23 minutes before he is due at the Nurse's Office, plenty of time. She opens the second from top left-hand drawer and pulls something out.

- "Mr Cadioch!" she commands, forcing him to meet her gaze again. She hands over the antiseptic wipe. "Please wipe your hands. Thoroughly."

• Like 1

He looks at her again not sure whether to trust her but he takes the wipes and cleans his hands which were visibly sweaty. "Yes Miss... is our interview over? Not meaning to be rude of course."

"Not quite yet, Mr Cadioch." She stands up and walks out from behind her desk. As she does, Tain cannot help but notice a faint, rustling sound. "I told you that being Headmistress, I cannot take a particular interest in any one student. However, rank doth have it's privileges..."

She walks over to the oxblood-coloured Chesterfield sofa and becons Tain to follow. "Now young Tain, let us see if you still remember how..."

She sits down at one end, left arm over the armrest, whilst her right taps the space between her legs as she locks eyes with him. "Sit down, Tain!", she commands.

Tain swivels his heterochromatic eyes around when he hears the rustling. Being nervous already he almost bolts but something in Dr. Bagramian^'s voice activates some sort of switch in his brain, timidly, like a child, he sits down between her legs. He can't help but lean into her a little bit. "God she's so warm." he thinks to himself.

'Such a Good Boy', the Headmistressess thought to herself as Tain obediently seated himself as indicated. 'I think we can make something of him. Or at least Hermione can!' With her left arm, she supports him as she unbuttons her blouse, revealing a black, lace maternity bra which she languidly unhooks...

'I'm not picking up my daughter Elizabeth from daycare for another couple of hours, Tain, so I guess I have a little to spare. Oh! Before you ask, she is twenty-three going on four and the sweetest little girl any Mommy could ask for. Now... do you remember how...? Both hands!", she says, softly, enticingly.

Instinctively, albeit shakily and hesitantly, he put his hands on her breast. He kneaded them, looking very much like a shy child. His hands were, admittedly in the wrong place, but there seemed some basic memory. "Not shuwe I should do this.." he said. His voice was that of a child, it sounded a bit broken. 2 minutes before his mismatched eyes had been sharp and clear, now they were unfocused and somehow softer. He put his mouth over the

• Like 1

"There! Isn't that nice, Tain?" It wasn't as much a question as a statement. "Now while you relax and enjoy tittie for a few minutes, I'll tell you a few things".

She strokes his hair, brushing away a rebellious lock from his forehead, letting him experiment and rediscover how to suckle. 'So different and so tentative compared with how greedily Lizzie suckles', she thinks.

"I am assigning you to Mrs Hermione Edwards, Tain. I am certain that you are going to be an obedient student, yes?" She waits for him to affirm with a nod.

"Good! She is 42 and almost as well 'endowed' as I am. Now, you are to call her 'Miss Mina' until she tells you otherwise and you are to obey her in everything, Tain, even should she decide that you are to wear a dress for the day. Remember! This is a school and that you are here to learn. We do have ways and means to enforce the instructions given by staff members and I am quite certain that you will prefer to be a Good Boy. Now Greedy Guts, I think it's time to switch you to the other tittie." She gently and expertly inserts her index finger at the corner of his mouth, breaking his suction with her knuckle forcing him to let go as she catches a small dribble of tittie milk with a wipe held by the other fingers.

He arches his back slightly as she strokes his hair.Tain looks happier then he has in some time. He nodded. "Yes, Miss.." he pauses unsure what to call her. " Miss Zina. I will be a good boy for Miss Mina. I like you, you're warm." He continued, his voice was a little more confident, though not much. His eyes, though unfocused sparkle. His mannerisms had changed from that of a troubled youth to those of a shy 3 year old. It made the Headmistress think he was almost out of his shell.

"There, dear boy." She smiles at him as she guides him to her other nipple and hides away the first, glorious mound. She strokes his head. "It is almost time for your appointment with Nurse. Remember this - it's always the first year that is the hardest and requires the greatest effort from you. Hermione, that's 'Miss Mina' to you, is there to take care of all your needs - as long as you are her Good Boy."

She let's Tain relax for a few more minutes, enjoying a little moment of bliss, a taste of what is to come, literally.

"Now, is there anything you'd like to ask me before it's time for you to leave for your appointment, Tain?"

Tain shakes his head still suckling. "No Mwiss Zina." He looks so small and infantile compared to the large woman whose breast he is suckling on, His handsome face had regressed from gaunt to cute, His eyes were bright.

Reluctantly, the headmistress breaks the moment. 'Perhaps I should invite Mina with Tain over once he's been properly "initiated"? Lizzie would love to have a small boy to boss around', she thought and smiled to herself. Out loud she says "Time to get ready for your nurse's appointment, Tain. In fact, Nurse Coddlington will be here to pick you in a couple of minutes."

She gently, but firmly pushes Tain to his feet as begins to rearrange her bosom for decency. Although he does not realise this, much of what will follow at Safe Haven will depend upon his response. It is a test and he is still being examined.

He gingerly stands up. Some measure of focus returns to his eyes. "Of Course, miss..." he says, although there's still some measure of "child" in his voice. He grabs his bag a bespoke leather sack and turns back to her. "Umm... What will the appointment be?" He clenches his hands together trying to stop his thumb from entering his mouth. He still seems nervous and jittery he puts his hand down his T-shirt and starts rubbing an object hanging under it.

Edited by TainCadioch

Dr Bagramian nods her head thoughtfully as she observes his response. 'Polite and obedient, easily slips into juvenile behaviour patterns, good....', she thinks.

"Oh, the usual evaluation followed by the bog-standard preparation, Tain. Nothing too dramatic, nothing to worry about." She smiles brightly at Tain.

At that moment, there is a buzz.

"Come in Sonya!" The door opens to admit a pretty woman in her mid-thirties dressed in a starched white uniform. She is blonde, blue-eyed with a pert nose and full, generous lips with a friendly smile on her face which belies her proclivity for enjoying the administration of certain treatments. Since her bust is only a size B, it is easy to infer - correctly - that Nurse Coddlington's duties do not include nursing in the original sense of the word.

"Nurse Coddlington. This is Mr Tain Cadioch and he is ready for a 2CAP, I believe", the Headmistress says as Nurse Coddlington smiles brightly at Tain.

"Mr Cadioch, this is Nurse Coddlington and you are to go with her. Once done, Miss Mina will be along to take personal charge of your further "education". While we shan't see much of each other, hopefully...", she let the implied "encouragement" hang in the air for a moment. "I shall of course drop in on you and Miss Mina from time to time to check on your progress dear." She takes Tain by the shoulders and gives him an encouraging hug.

"Well come along then, Tain. Take my hand and off we go to my office!", Nurse Coddlington says brightly, grabbing Tains hand and pulling him along.

Edited by Zinaya

He Gives a goodbye nod to DR. Bagramian and finds himself following Nurse Coddlington down to her office. The moment heis out the door his body language changes from merely nervous to stressed. The rubbing of the object beneath his shirt becomes ever more prevalent. His hand becomes sweaty in the Nurse's and his mismatched eyes swivel around.

"If....I can...ask...miss..." He takes in a breath "What's a 2CAP?" His voice is strained.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we Tain?", Nurse Coddlington replies brightly. "Right now we are enjoying our little walkies down the corridors and stairs, aren't we dear?"

They walk past a large billboard filled with children's drawings. If Tain looks closely, he can see that the simplest ones have earned the highest marks.

• Like 1

"Uhhh... I.. yeah." Tain replies noting the weird drawings. He pulls out the amber pendant he's been rubbing and holds it in his fist. He eventually can't resist the urge and starts sucking his thumb. "What the fuck!"He thinks to himself "Why's...WHAT's happening."