LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

F is for friends (:

tinytiny

Hello forum people,

I'd really like to make a few friends online to talk to... Being a closet AB is pretty hard for me... I can't tell anyone because in my super small and conservative society I'd be doomed if such things ever got found out. Sigh. Which is why I can only turn to you guys... in a desperate plea for some companionship.

Anyway, just a few things about myself...

I've been into diapers since I was 12, which was 6 years ago ish. Since then its been a really big part of my life, whenever I felt sad or down and out, half a day in a diaper or a DIY one (back when I couldnt buy any real diapers) was enough to pick me up again. Besides this side of my life, I like sports and games. Frisbee, golf, cycling, swimming, you name it, I probably tried it and games of the MMORPG genre. Reading too! Fantasy is my favourite genre but really I'd read anything if written well.

Feel free to ask any questions (: I've never really written an intro before so I'd be glad to answer any queries..

Hi TinyTiny,

welcome to a rich and diverse community, I am sure among the thousands here there are more than a few friends just waiting for you.

There is a section at the bottom of the forum in the connect area called meeting place, asia hasn't got its own sub forum, but you can add a thread for your area/ country.

You can ask for an additional sub forum to be created, I asked