LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Car Commercial

there's a new chevy commercial which first shows

a real baby in the back seat. the guy goes

to take him out of the back seat and the baby turns

into a large ab! then the guy carries the now big baby

out of the picture. that was too funny :)

oh and by the way, the theme music was sonny and

chers' "i got you babe".

Is this the same ad or is there a rash of them on US TV at the moment?

Has anyone else seen the commercial where the guy is driving with a baby in the back and the baby gets bigger and bigger in the car as he looks back. Then he gets out of the car and picks up a sumo wrestler and carries the sumo wrestler just like a baby. It was hilarious. The jingle is something like "our cars have more room." That's all I remember.

Super Diaper Baby

D :) lly

I believe it's toyota, they also have another one for their mini-van. A mother pulls up and every body is asleep. She first carries up the baby. Then see carrys up the todler. Then she picks up carries up her big sleeping husband.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dang Diapers just keep on getting more and more famous each day :P wouldn't be surprised if soon people started walking outside in diapers :P

It's a combination of a few factors most likely.

First they are trying to make a point, and be a bit "Cute" about it to everyone.

Also, while ABs are only a small percentage of the total buying market (for anything really) it's still quite a bit of people, so if can make a commercial that would sell to the mainstream plus ABs, why not.... - LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's suppose to be a sumo wrestler since the man is asian and not wearing a shirt and appears to be wearing something "diaper like" ...

But yeah I've seen that commercial. What looked like a baby was actually a giant man because the vehicle holds a lot apparently :P