LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Troubled Life

Ishigreensa

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faith frowned and looked at her food when she heard Tom laugh. She stopped eating at that point. She was only halfway done, and still really hungry, but she felt embarrassed and stupid now for correcting him on her name. She didn't say anything about being tired, knowing that when someone told you do something you better follow strict orders.

Faith was still immensely hungry, but she felt embarrassed and stupid now. She stared at the half eaten food longingly. Eventually she started eating again. However, this time it was much slower, not because she was tired, but because she didn't want to get Tom upset since he already laughed at her.

Tom held her so she wouldn't fall out of his lap, and he let her try to finish her food before he picked her up and carried her to the living room where he put her on the floor.

Faith didn't say anything when Tom got her situated on the floor. She was shivering and a little cold, but didn't say anything. She did her best to keep her little eyes open, but soon she was fast asleep curled up in a little ball. She looked no more than 5 years old at the moment.

Faith slept so soundly. She hadn't had a good rest in a long time. She was so fast asleep, she didn't even feel the need to go to the bathroom. Pretty soon, her bladder just let loose without warning her, and soon enough, the towel around her waist and the cushions underneath her were soaked with pee.

Tom was busy and didn't notice that she had wet right away, but after another couple of hours, he went to check on her to see if she was hungry for dinner yet, and that's when he saw the mess she had made.

Faith woke up when she heard the water running. She didn't know what was going on, until she realized she has wet the bed. Her face went even paler, and her eyes went huge, she looked like she had just seen a ghost. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Mister! I-I didn't mean to-" She apologized repeatedly, the poor little girl looked even more scared than before.

Tom rocked her as he filled the tub.

"What, honey?" he asked as though he were surprised she was saying she was sorry for wetting the bed.

Faith looked terrified. She was somewhat used to wetting the bed at this point, but still mommy punished her severely for it. She was scared that Tom might do the same. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She repeated as she hid in Tom's chest. The poor little girl was shaking like a leaf all because of a little accident.

Tom had her almost completely washed up by then, and he gently put her into the tub to soak or play, as he might want to do.

"I have to find you something else to wear," he told her.

Faith sat in the tub silently. She really had no idea what it was to play. She gently moved her hands across the water as she waited. She wasn't sure what else to do. She sat in pain due to the massive amount of opening sores from the hot water. It was painful even to look at, let alone to experience. Mike would have to take her to a doctor at some point to have the girl checked out.

Mike came back to the bathroom after about ten minutes and showed her an old gray t-shirt of his and another, thicker towel, this time.

He put them on the toilet seat, and then he reached down for her.

Faith winced when she was pulled out of the bathtub just because of the pain. She still stayed quiet though. She shivered a little when she was put back on the couch. She happily sat and watched cartoons again, having no idea about Tom's call. Once she found out where they were going though, that would be a different story.

"Am I in trouble Mister?" Faith asked shakily. She thought she had been good the whole time she was with this man, but then again, she did wet the bed. Maybe that was it. "I'm sorry I made a mess on your floor."

She had no idea what wa going on. She had just started to adapt to being with Tom, but then this happened. She wanted so badly to understand.