LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Troubled Life

Ishigreensa

Faith wasn't very comforted by Toms words. Her small body was filthy to the point where when she sat in the bathtub the water turned brown from the sheer amount of dirt on her. Her body was covered with painful sores. At only 8 years old, she went through things everyday that people couldn't even imagine.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom couldn't have imagined so much dirt on one little kid, nor could he have imagined so many bruises and cuts from what looked like a beltbuckle landing on her fragile body.

Faith winced and did her best not to cry as Tom was washing her. All her sores were opening up and becoming allot more painful. Her little body was shaking with fear, fear of being hurt again, She remained silent the whole time, but even though this was painful, it hurt allot less than what she usually went through.

Tom continue to wash her being as gentle as he could, and when he was satisfied that she was clean enough, at least for now, he pulled her up ou of the water, and hugging her to him, he started to dry her off.

"It's okay," he kept whispering to her because she was so unusually quiet for a child her age, especially a child that was in so much pain.

Once he had her dried off, he took her to his room, where he put on the bed, and then he looked around for something for her to wear.

Tom nodded.

"Then what do you usually do when you get bored?" he asked her.

Tom didn't want to force her to do something she was scared of doing, or that she didn't think was fun, but he was worried that she wasn't being have like a child at all, but more, like an old rag doll you took out when you were bored and you put away when you were too ashamed because you were supposed to be too old for dolls.

pee 0.2 poo 0.6

Faith looked down at her lap. "A sin is a bad thing that God doesn't want you to do. Mommy said that when people do what God doesn't want they get punished." She seemed to almost choke on the last few words. "Mommy says that God doesn't like children so they have to be extra good so they'll grow up to be adults."

Faith nodded. "Mommy believes in the bible. And I'm 'upposed to memorize prayers every week." She said softly. She knew quite a few prayers by now, but still had to memorize more. She couldn't read however, so it was solely by word of mouth. One time she had neglected to memorize a new prayer and she had been punished severely. She shivered at the memory of that week.

"But Mommy said that if I wasn't good and didn't memorize my prayers I get punished." The little girl looked down at her lap. "I forgot once. Mommy said God was punishing me by having Mommy use the belt." She didn't understand what tom was talking about! Everything that he said went completely against everything that Mommy had told her. Mommy was never wrong, she said so herself.

"Mommy has me go to church every Sunday. But I don't understand what they say. And Mommy doesn't let me go with the other kids. She said if I wanted God to love me as a grown up I needed to be a grown up." She looked down. Whenever she went to church it was always talking and reading, but she didn't know how to read. Her mother never taught her, purposely

Faith furrowed her brows and stared at the book in confusion. She couldn't read so she had no idea what it said. She shook her head. Her mother would read her something she had made up and since Faith couldn't read, she believed that's actually what the bible said. She was getting so confused at this point. Why was everything so different?! She didn't understand anything anymore! What was Mike talking about?! Mommy never read to her at all unless r was to justify punishment, which lately was revoking food privelages.

Faith stared at the brightly colored cartoons on the screen, seemingly mesmerized. She was barely blinking. She had never seen anything like this before, and it intrigued her so much! Animals walking and talking like humans and doing crazy things! It was all so wonderful and amazing to her. She sat completely still, not moving as she just stared aimlessly into the moving picture box.

The cartoons were doing silly things for nearly two hours until it was about lunch time.

Tom got up and went to the kitchen to start making lunch for the little girl.

pee

Faith snapped out of her trance when Tom got up. She looked around for him, and couldn't see him in her immediate area. What was he doing? Was he going to get the belt? Had she done something wrong? She was doing her best to conform to the new rules, but she was so confused by them that it was hard.