LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

NewbornBabyGirl

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just remember, it takes a lot of time, and a lot of hard work, to get good." Robin had proved to be a natural when it came to music, but he didn't want his middle daughter to become discouraged if it didn't come so easily to her at first. Sam got the baby strapped into her car seat and headed to the music store, which was just a few miles away.

Sam chuckled at his daughter's eagerness. "Yes, my daughter is interested in learning to play the cello. We wanted to see if you have one in her size available for rent, and if you can refer us to a teacher, perhaps."

"Mommy, can I get this?" Robin asked excitedly, holding up "O'Neill's Music of Ireland," a thick book containing over 1,800 tunes. "Please?"

The man smiled and went to look at the cellos. He had Samantha sit with the smallest cello they had. "This should be just the size for her. Now let's see about a cello teacher." He went behind the counter and looked through some business cards. "Here it is. Mr. Northrop." He smiled and handed Sam the card.

Sam thanked the man and took the card and was about to pay for the cello when he saw his wife and oldest daughter approaching. He raised an eyebrow and spoke quietly to Maria when she got close. "Don't you think 'Santa' could bring her that?" he asked, thinking it was too close to Christmas to be buying the girl a new book.

Sam could tell Maria felt bad, so he decided to be the bad guy. "Robin, honey, it's pretty close to Christmas. I know mommy said you could get the book, but why don't you ask Santa for it?" he suggested.

Robin paused to consider. "o...okay," she finally agreed, not being the type to raise a stink. "Mommy, do you have a piece of paper?" she asked, wanting to write down the name of the book so she wouldn't forget.

Robin took the notebook and pen and neatly wrote down the name of the book, then went to put the book back while Sam paid the rental fee for the cello. "They don't have a public bathroom here," he said to Samantha. "Can you wait til I'm done and then we'll go next door to the convenience store?"

"Never to early to start them," Sam said with a grin as he pocketed his change and grabbed Samantha. "Okay, let's go," he said, hurrying towards the door. "We'll meet you back at the car," he called to Maria on the way out before dashing to the store next door. Luckily the bathroom was empty. He set Samantha down in a stall and stood outside the door.

Samantha did her best to hold it and was doing good until she got to the bathroom. She had trouble getting her pants down at first. She eventually got them down, but only after she soaked her panties. Luckily though, it wasn't visible on the outside. She finished in the toilet and pulled up her panties with a cringe. She came back out. "I'm done Daddy."

Maria got Izzy strapped into the car as she shook the egg giggling.