LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

NewbornBabyGirl

"I know what a cello is, silly," Robin said with a giggle. "But who's gonna be your teacher? Mrs. Murphy doesn't teach cello." Their neighbor, Anne Murphy, played Irish fiddle and had been thrilled to take the young girl on as a student when she showed an interest.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, she asked me if she could learn an instrument like her sister. Robin's been playing since she was 5, I don't see why Samantha can't start now," Sam said with a shrug. "We can rent a cello from the music store and let her take a few lessons and see how it goes."

The nurse gave Robin her shot and put a hello kitty bandaid over it. "all done. The doctor will be in shortly."

Samantha climbed off her chair and followed Sam. She climbed onto the table. The nurse came in and got the shot over with quickly. "There you go. The doctor will be here soon."

Robin felt a small pinch, and then it was over. She breathed a sigh of relief and let go of Maria's hand. She didn't know why she always got to scared before hand when the shot itself wasn't all that bad, but she couldn't help it. "Okay, can we go now?" she asked, thinking they were done since Maria had only said they were going for their flu shots.

"The doctor just wants to take your heartbeat and make sure you're doing okay." Maria said just as the doctor arrived.

"You're a healthy little girl. How're violin lessons going?" He said once Robin's blood pressure and heartbeat were recorded."

Samanthas Doctor came in shortly. "How's Sammy doing?" He said ruffling the girls hair. "Is she doing alright in school?"

Robin stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact, as the doctor came in and began the examination, but brightened up as soon as he mentioned her fiddle. "My teacher says I'm really good," she said with a shy smile.

"Actually, her grades haven't been great," Sam admitted. "It's been a real struggle getting her to read. Some kids just take longer to learn than others, and Robin learned to read so early that I've been trying not to compare them and let her go at her own pace, but last night she said something about the letters moving around on the page."

"That's good. I'm sure you practice all the time. How about school? Do you like your teacher?"

"Hmm" The doctor said. He pulled out a small eye chart and handed it to Samantha. "Can you tell me what the letters are?"

Samantha struggled and frowned when she tried to read the letters. "I don't know! My tummy hurts and they're jumping all over the place. Why won't they stay still!?"

"Yes, I practice every day!" Robin said eagerly. "School is good. My teacher is really nice." Robin was a straight-A student and had skipped a grade, making her the youngest in her class.

"No. Her teachers never suggested there was anything wrong. We figured she'd catch up to the rest of her class eventually. Last night was the first time I suspected there was a real problem."

Robin hopped down from the table and chose a cherry lollipop from a basket the nurse held out before heading to the waiting room where she sat down to wait quietly for her father and sisters.

"That would be great. Maria and I weren't quite sure who to talk to about getting her tested."

"Well, the doctor thinks you have something called dyslexia. We're going to take you to see another special doctor who will probably do some tests, and maybe teach you some ways to make reading easier. And now that we know there's a problem, there are probably some special teachers at school that can help you too."

"We can go to the music store and look. They might not have one available to rent in your size, so we might have to wait a few days while they order one," Sam warned, not wanting her to be too disappointed and throw a fit if they left without one.