LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

NewbornBabyGirl

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're welcome." Sam smiled and poured two glasses of chocolate milk, then got a Coke for himself before sitting down to eat with the girls. He shook his head as he watched Robin slowly nibble on one quarter of her sandwich and slurp down a few spoonfuls of soup. He could swear the girl survived on no more than crumbs some days. She was small - at eight, no taller than her 6-year-old sister and thin as a rail

Samantha was quickly halfway done with her sandwich and dips it in her soup. In less than 15 minutes she was completely done with everything. She climbed off her chair to put her bowl and dishes in the sink as always.

Sam went upstairs to get the baby. He hoped Robin would finish her lunch in the meantime, but resisted the urge to say anything. "Hello there, princess," he said as he entered the nursery. "Pee yew! Princess Stinky Pants!" he teased as he lifted Izzy from the crib and brought her to the changing table. After 3 kids he was a pro at diaper changing and soon had her cleaned up. "Okay, let's go see what your sisters are doing," he said as he headed back to the kitchen. He saw that Samantha, as usual, had cleared her dishes; Robin, as expected, had left most of her food on the table, though he was pleasantly surprised that she had at least eaten part of the second quarter of her sandwich and finished her milk. "Are you hungry?" he asked as he went to the fridge for a bottle, then got settled in the recliner in the living room with her.

Samantha sat by the TV trying to pick out a movie to watch. "You wanna watch Frosty?" She asked her older sister, finding their old Frosty the Snowman DVD. She knew that there was only an hour before bedtime, and that Sam would most likely try and get her to read as usual, but she hoped he'd be too distracted by the baby.

(I completely forgot the movie existed until they added it to Netflix.)

Samantha smiled and slipped the DVD in the player and waited for it to start before climbing back on the couch. "Daddy, how many more days until Christmas?" She asked, as she had been since November started.

Samantha looked at the words on the page confused as always. Why couldn't she ever tell what they said? Why did the letters always move? She sighed a little and looked down. "Daddy?" She spoke up after a minute.

"Why can't I read like the other kids in my class Daddy? Whenever I try the letters move around and don't look right." Samantha nearly whispered feeling a little ashamed that she was the only one in her first grade class that couldn't read properly.

Sam frowned; this was the first he'd heard of letters "moving around." (At least I'm assuming it is, seeing as you said the dyslexia is undiagnosed...) "I don't know, honey. Has that been happening for a while?" he asked.

While Sam read to Samantha Robin brushed her teeth, put

Samantha looked down at her lap. She felt embarrassed now. "Yeah. Every time I try to read. The letters move around and nothing looks right."

Since there was virtually no traffic, Maria got home sooner. She got out of the car wanting to make sure the kids were sleeping before bringing the gifts in. She unlocked the door and took off her coat and set down her purse. She headed upstairs and saw Robin on her bed. "Hi honey." She said coming into the room.

"Yeah, it was fun. There wasn't too much snow, but it was enough," Robin said, omitting the part about them having to come in because she'd peed in her snowsuit.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault." Sam smiled at his daughter and ruffled her hair. "We'll get it all sorted out."