LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

NewbornBabyGirl

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay." Robin gladly slipped off her chair and bolted upstairs, where she got dressed in red and white fair aisle leggings, a white Aran sweater, and caramel-colored Ugg boots.

"I don't know how that kid survives on what she eats," Sam said with another shake of his head. "I'm pretty sure the baby eats more than she does."

Maria shook her head and gently swatted Sam with her oven mit. "Leave her be. The doctor said she'll eat when she wants."

Once Sam has finsihed the half a pancake, she went upstairs and put on a black sweater dress resembling a pull over hoodie and purple tights with her bilberry uggs.

Sam played with the baby until it was almost time to go. "Samantha, Robin, come get ready," he called up the stairs before getting Isabelle bundled up and packing the diaper bag. "Robin, make sure you go to the bathroom before we leave," he reminded her. It was only a short drive to the doctors, about 15 or 20 minutes, but he knew if she didn't go, she'd need to pee halfway there.

(I'll do it. If someone comes along wanting to play the baby they can.)

Samantha smiled thinking of how to cheer her sister up. "Daddy said after the doctors he's gonna find me a cello! It's like a big violin like you have but bigger!"