LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

NewbornBabyGirl

"Well that's good." Maria smiled. "How about we get you ready for bed now?" She said standing up and quickly taping the diaper on her eldest daughter. "You want me to read to you tonight?"

"Okay." Samantha said, not really believing talking to someone could help fix the words, but she trusted Sam.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin shook her head. "No thanks. I already read two chapters," she said with a yawn as she crawled under the covers.

Sam finished reading the chapter and tucked Samantha in. "Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!" he said as he tickled her.

"Crazy." Maria said changing into her pajamas. "But it's better than waiting until last minute for small stuff. After this we should be able to order everything else online once it gets closer to Christmas. How were the girls today?"

"Good. They were all excited about our first snowfall for the season so we went out and played for a while...until someone had a little accident in her snowsuit. But I didn't want to keep the baby out much longer anyways, so no big deal," Sam said with a shrug.

"The baby was fine. Everyone was fine...until just a little while ago. I was reading to Samantha and she said when she tries to read, the letters move around. That doesn't sound good. But who should we talk to about that? Her teacher? The pediatrician?"

"Well that's good." Maria said spitting into the sink and rinsing off her toothbrush. She frowned hearing about Samantha. "You're right. That doesn't sound good. I'm not really sure. Well, the girls are going in for their flu shots tomorrow, so we can talk to the pediatrician then. She'll know who to talk to probably."

(Just got out of work, chill.)

Sam heard the baby crying and went to get her. He scooped her up and popped her pacifier in her mouth. "Honey, do you want to feed her, or should I just get a bottle?" he asked his wife groggily as he swayed back and forth, Isabelle on his hip, trying to calm her down.

Once she was out of the wet diaper, Robin sat at the table and started picking at a pancake. A few minutes later Sam came down. "Mmm, it sure does smell good in here!" he said as he walked over to Maria and wrapped an arm around her waist before leaning in for a kiss.

Maria smiled and kissed her husband back. "Help yourself. They're chocolate chip. Your favorite."

Pretty soon Samantha was bolting down the stairs. She was hungry. She climbed up into a chair and started eating her pancake once it was smothered with syrup.