LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

NewbornBabyGirl

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be a 6-year-old girl named Samantha. She has undiagnosed dyslexia, so getting her to try and read was a struggle. She would be starting first grade in the fall. She loves to color and play outside with her sisters. She has bright orange curly

Father: Sam- 32 years old played by Justagirl4fun

Mother: Maria- 30 years old playdd by Shy diapers.

Oldest child: Robin- 8 years old played by Justagirl4fun

Middle child: Samantha- 6 years old played by Shy Diapers

Youngest child: Isabelle (Izzy for short) - 9 months old played by myself

Sam Dillon, age 32. Tall with dark brown hair and green eyes. Works hard to provide his beloved wife and daughters with not just the things they need, but everything they want. Loves spending time with his girls and would do anything to make them happy, even if that means getting forced to have tea parties, play dress up, and get his nails painted.

Robin, age 8. Small for her age with long, dark brown hair and blue eyes. Given the nickname

Edited by justagirl4fun

"Okay, I think it's time for someone to eat," Sam said. As he picked the baby up he realized she was wet. "Let's change you first, though." Once she was in a dry diaper he strapped her into the high chair and got a jar of strained carrots from the cupboard. "Here comes the airplane!" he said as he brought the loaded spoon to her mouth. "Open up!"

When the bottle is empty Sam puts Izzy in a blanket sleeper to keep her warm and gently sets her in the crib, making sure to pop a pacifier in her mouth before heading downstairs to make lunch for the older girls. "Samantha, Birdie, come eat!" he called once the grilled cheese sandwiches and bowls of chicken soup were on the table. (let's wait for Shy now)