LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WTB denim overalls of a specific kind

Hey team.

I am looking to buy some denim overalls, but having never owned overalls before, I am not sure if they are by and large more loosely cut than jeans - I'm looking for overalls specifically because I need something that will be a bit more forgiving to terry diapers.

Can anyone advise on this? Can I trust that most kinds of overalls will have a deep enough crotch for this, or do I need to look for specific brands? Are there any keywords I might look into?

I cannot bring to mind a brick-and-mortar store where I have seen overalls recently, otherwise I would go and check there myself instead of bothering you, but since I do have to bother you, I am hoping you will not take it too amiss.

Thank you very much in advance.

18 minutes ago, Leaf said:

whats a brick and mortar store? anyway, my friend wears overalls a lot, and they seem like they could fit a diaper comfortably, I don't know if the overalls she wears is unsex though.

Just to clarify, are we definitely talking 'quite baggy and potentially able to fit a cloth diaper', as opposed to 'will fit snugly over a disposable'?

well I think it could fit over a larger diaper, but if you really want that roomy feel, you will either need to get a size bigger then you, which will mean all of it will be baggy, or something more designed for a lot of physical work, which can be quite uncomfortable. It's been a while since I looked around the gold coast or Brisbane, but I don't remember ever seeing anything that was comfortable to wear yes was extremely lose around the crotch.

Your best best may just be a normal pair of overalls designed for normal wear, and hoping it's got room enough for a bigger diaper, without really asking my friend, I don't know how baggy it is.