• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike started mentally making a list of things that needed to be done:

[] Adopt this little cutie so she can legally have his last name

[] Continue teaching her to walk

[x] Buy her nursery supplies

[x] Give her all the love that she desires

So far only half of this list had been completed. At the conclusion of the movie, he would call the judge and see about adoption.

Mike picked her up and carried her to the nursery. He tucked her into the new crib before turning on the baby monitor and shutting the door.

He picked up his phone and dialed the judge's number. "Hello? I need to know how legal it is for me to adopt Aurora since I am her caseworker. I just feel really attached to her, and I know she feels the same way."

(Can you play the judge since Aurora's asleep?)

"Aurora reminds me of me. She just wants someone to love her, just like I do. It's hard doing this job and having no time for a romantic life. It gets lonely. This little girl understands those same feelings. From the very beginning, it was obvious that she needed someone especially since her mom is gone. I needed someone too. We compliment each other. I've changed this girl's diapers. I never thought I would do something like that."

"Will do!" Mike said as he hung up the phone.

He walked over to the doorway of Aurora's nursery. "You and me vs, the world. No one can ever take us away from each other." He planted a kiss on the sleeping girl's forehead before leaving.

He made sure to fill out the adoption papers and email them to the judge.