LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unforseen Events (w/babyfrost)

grandmaster342

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike pulled into the parking lot before getting Aurora out and sitting her in the seat of a cart. He pushed her inside and was immediately lost. Considering Aurora was the first "baby" that he had taken care of, Mike really was clueless on this whole thing.

"Aurora, what did your old nursery have?" He asked. "I want to make it as comfortable as it was."

Mike pushed the cart over to the furniture section. He grabbed what would become a white wood crib. He also threw in some light blue bedding. Mike looked around before adding a changing table that was big enough for a 5 year old.

"Next thing on our list: diaper pail." Mike said as he walked over and put one in the cart. "What else am I forgetting?"

He grabbed 3 boxes of Pampers 7 and put them in the cart.

When they got home, Mike began unloading everything into the living room. He completed that and picked Aurora up. "Well babygirl, looking forward to your new room?" He asked. His mind was telling him to do something that he did not even think was possible: adopt this kid. He needed to check with the judge.

Mike could not let her get lost in the system.

" okay." Aurora said as she crawled over to her toys and began to play happily. As she played she felt the need to poop. She lifted her bottom up and grunted as she felt her diaper begin to fill up. After another 4 minutes she finished and wet her diaper before sitting back down and going back to playing

" I having fun." She said as she was lifted up. As they made it to the nursery she saw her new white crib with the light blue linen. The white changing table was ready and stocked for her. The nursing chair was super comfy." It really pretty." She said snuggling into him happily