LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unforseen Events (w/babyfrost)

grandmaster342

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright. You may leave."

Mike came over and picked Aurora up, and then sat back down in the audience. "You did very well Aurora. I'm very proud of you. Not very scary at all, huh?"

Mike was trying his best to distract the little girl so she didn't hear the sentencing. The judge looked straight at Aurora's mother. "I don't care if you took care of your daughter. As far as I'm concerned, she has been neglected. No 5 year old should still be in diapers. I am also getting reports that she can barely walk without falling. Not to mention, you were arrested with not only coke for personal use, but enough for you to sell. I sentence you to 10 years for possession and 10 years for intent to distribute." He paused. "These sentences will be served one after the other. You need to learn that you are a mother and your actions affect more than just yourself. Hopefully, your daughter will be able to forgive. Aurora will remain with Mike Robbins until a suitable adoptive family is found.

"Sweetie, your mommy did some bad things and is going away to get help for them. As to whether or not you'll see her again, I don't know. I want to tell you the truth since lying gets no one anywhere." Mike said as he got Aurora buckled in the back and he sat in the front.

"But I don't intend on leaving you. So we'll need to go and get some more supplies for you, but first let's go get some lunch."

Mike pulled out and set course for McDonalds.

"Sweetie, it'll be okay. You know that. We'll have loads of fun together. I'll even turn the guest room into a nursery for you. Just like you had. How would you like that?" Mike asked as he pulled into the McDonald's parking lot. He felt that having something that she could call her own would help with transitioning.

"This is McDonald's, what some kids would consider the happiest place on earth. Those kids have never been to Disney World." Mike chcukled as he went around and got Aurora out. He picked her up into his arms.

"You hungry little princess?"

"Yes, Anna and Elsa both live there." Mike answered. "A Happy Meal is made for little boys and girls just like you. You'll even get a toy."

He sat with Aurora for a bit before walking back to the counter to pick up the tray of food and bringing it back.

Aurora reached for the box and opened it. She saw some chicken nuggets fries sweet and sour sauce and a toy. She took the toy out and placed it in the table wanting to be a good girl and eat first like Mike said. She opened the nuggets and pointed to the sauce." Can u help."

"I can see that. I can also see that you like getting it everywhere." Mike said as he picked Aurora up. He grabbed her diaper bag as well before walking back out to the car. Mike strapped her into the back seat, and then pulled out onto the road.

"Now, since it seems you'll be with me for a while, we need to go get you some more supplies."