LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unforseen Events (w/babyfrost)

grandmaster342

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora was still crawling around when she felt the need to poop. She squatted a bit before grunting and after a bit she was rewarded with a load of warm mushy poop entering her diaper along with a flood of pee. When she finished she sat back down and went back to crawling around the house

"Sweetie, you aren't supposed to go off by yourself. You almost gave me a heart attack." Mike said looking down at her.His nose starts twitching as an awful smell becomes apparent.

"Aurora, someone smells. Do you know who that is babygirl?" He asked knowing full well that she was the poopy culprit.

" okay." She crawled to the couch where her bag was and grabbed one of her thicker diapers she gave it to mind before crawling back over for the wipes and powder. After wards she sat in front of him for a bit before laying down and playing with her toes her full diaper on display

Mike undid the tapes as the diaper fell open. He tried his best not to, but a few gagging sounds escaped his mouth. He to a wipe and began cleaning up Aurora's mess. After about 5 minutes, Mike sprinkled on a bit of powder and taped on a new diaper. He could only hope that he would get more use to that.

"All done princess." Mike said as his phone rang.

"You've reached Mike." He said into the mouth piece.

"We have the court date set for tomorrow. You have to attend. Since the person is question is the girls mother, the judge is requesting that she attend as well."

Mike sighed. "Do you understand that yes Aurora is five years old, but her mind might as well be that of a two year old?

Aurora giggled as Mike gagged from her diaper. She Stayed still the whole time. As her new diaper she crawled to her bunny as Mike left. She went back to the same spot before mike came back. Aurora listened to mike her bright green eyes looking at his." Ok." She said. Not knowing what work was

Mike held Aurora firmly as he watched the movie. She was changing him. He did always want children, but he could never find the right woman. Maybe this is what his life needed? One thing certain, he did not regret fostering this little one.

Mike fed Aurora the entire bottle until it was completely empty. The movie ended shortly thereafter. He looked at his watch and saw 8:02 PM.

"Alright princess, I think it's time to get ready for bed. Time for a bath." He said as he carried the little girl up stairs and into the restroom, sitting her down and closing the door. "I might have some bubble bath left from when my sister and her kids stayed over."