LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unforseen Events (w/babyfrost)

grandmaster342

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once done, Mike drained the water and taped Aurora into one of her thick night diapers. He slipped a t-shirt over her head and pulled it to her waist.

"All ready for bed." He said as he grabbed the little girl's hand and guided her back to his room. "I'm afraid I don't have a crib for you, so you'll sleep next to me tonight. We can buy you one after work tomorrow. How does that sound?"

Mike lifted Aurora up and laid her in bed. He slipped on a pair of shorts and slid in next to her.

"Way ahead of you sweetheart." Mike said as he reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a pacifier. "I figured you'd be wanting this sooner or later, so I brought it up here with us."

Mike reached over and stuck it into Aurora's mouth. He then started stroking her hair.

"Aw honey, you can't walk that well can you?" Mike asked as he slid the dress onto her.

"That's ok. We'll work on it. But we do need to go"

He picked up the little giel and her diaper bag, and took her to the car. He buckled her into the back and left for the courthouse.

"You get to see where I work." Mike said as they drove.

Aurora was a bit nervous about the whole situation especially as she was placed on the stand. She perked up when the guy asked her about her mommy." Mom us nice she feeds me plays wif me, she tickles me when she changes me. I love