LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unforseen Events (w/babyfrost)

grandmaster342

Mike walked into the residence just as cops were leading a handcuffed woman out. This was a situation that he had seem many times before. A parent gets addicted and the child ends up suffering for it. Mike had been a social worker for 5 years, and things just did not surprise him anymore. He walked down the main hallway and could faintly smell cocaine, but couldn't focus on that. Mike need to find the girl. He needed to save her from this place. He stopped at a doorway and saw a little girl, clad in a pair of shorts and shirt, playing with a doll. Her shorts had a slight bulge almost as if she was diapered.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" in auwowa." She said turning around with a pacifier in her mouth. She stood up dollies in hand and toddled over to Mike on unsteady feet." Where mommy go." She asked mike looking up at him while she nursed her paci

Mike sighed. So, she was 5? She was acting more like a toddler. It was then that a thought crossed his mind. This woman would of at least trained her child, right? He decided to just straight up ask. "Aurora...where does mommy keep your diapers?"

Aurora was put down as Mike went over, grabbed a bag, and cleared out the entire changing table. His cellphone rang as he was zipping the bag closed.

"Hello?" He said as he answered the call.

"We have an issue." The voice on the other end stated. "The foster that was lined up for the girl backed out. We'll have no choice but to put her in a group home."

"We're not going to do that. Listen, I'll just foster her until we can find a permanent home for her."

"Ok, if you think that you can handle it. I'll start the paperwork."

"Of course!" Mike said as he grabbed the bunny as well. With his hands full, they made there way out to the car. He put all of the supplies and clothing into the trunk before strapping Aurora into the backseat.

"Next stop, my house for lunch." He smiled and started driving down the road.

They arrived at Mike's house, him grabbing everything from the back and Aurora, and sat them in the living room. "I think some lunch is in order for a certain hungry little girl." Mike reached out and grabbed Aurora's diaper; feeling how soaked it was.

"Uh oh, I think you need a diaper change before anything. Lay down unless you need to go more." He said getting out the supplies.

Mike looked down at Aurora a bit nervously. He had never really had to change a diaper before. Sure, he had dealt with toddlers in bad situations, but those kids were handed over to foster kids that were not him. He pulled the tabs and began wiping the pee from her area. Once complete, he added powder and then taped on a new diaper. Mike taped up the old one and dropped it in the garbage.

"All done!" He grinned and dusted his hands off. "What would you like for lunch?"

Aurora laid still and played with her toes while mike changed her diaper. She sat up and crawled around a bit when her new disper was on. She sat down and thought about what she wanted to eat. Her mother just fed her baby food and bottles." Baba." She asked

"I can make that happen." Mike said as he disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of milk and half a sandwich. He sat her in his lap and started feeding her pieces of the sandwich. When that was done, he handed her the bottle.