LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting bored

suzuki2011

I love diapers I really do but here latley its just not doing it for me. I've been in this funk with my whole life latley. Nothing really excites me latley. My girlfriend is not into diapers as ive said before so I don't share this side with her and not to be graphic or anything but even my relationship with her has been boreing in a sense. Our sex life is very vanilla and I've tried talking to her about "spicing things up" and not even in a diaper sense even some more "normal" things to add to life and she just shuts down and says I don't know. I've asked her if there is ANYTHING she wants to try no matter how big or small and I can't get an answer out of her. Its so frustrating I've been with her for five years and I'm just not feeling the spark of life anymore. I really don't know what to do. I don't want to end our relationship but .... Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to end it. :(

Been there man. Just have to find something that raises your spirits. It's always possible that she's not "The One", Looking at your basic member info you're young still. Find something you enjoy doing and DO IT. Me, I go thru stages so I go from playing various video games, to watching movies or Anime/Cartoons or even reading a book for a change of pace. Also pay attention to what Brian said, Do you see yourself with her in 5 years? If not, find someone that you know you want to be with for that long. As the old saying goes, "Plenty of fish in the sea." Best to be with someone that likes you for who you are, all of you.

I have been there, Being with my husband for 10 years and yes, being with someone for that long you do eventually fall into the times when life seems boring and your partner uninterested.

It happens!

Obviously I do not know your life or your relationship but if feeling bored is the only thing causing you to want to break up, I say DON'T simply because I know that that is how life and relationships can work and I also know that that ebb can potentially pass and some crazy awesome flows can come in!

On 11/18/2015, 5:11:18, Diaper_Angel said:

I have been there, Being with my husband for 10 years and yes, being with someone for that long you do eventually fall into the times when life seems boring and your partner uninterested.

It happens!

Obviously I do not know your life or your relationship but if feeling bored is the only thing causing you to want to break up, I say DON'T simply because I know that that is how life and relationships can work and I also know that that ebb can potentially pass and some crazy awesome flows can come in!