LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, mom." Addy sighed, hugging her back. Really she was just grateful that Emily hadn't picked up that she'd been drinking it for a month or so.

"And what time did you wake up to do that?" Charlie asked Katie with a raised eyebrow, taking in how tired Katie seemed.

Emily smiled when Addy called her mum it made her heart melt "thank you baby.... now after we eat and get dress we can go shopping doesn't that sound like fun " Emily says when she pulls back smiling brightly

"Yeah, it does." Addy said. "I really need a new pair of sneakers for cheer anyway. My old ones are kinda falling apart."

Charlie thought for a moment before saying, "We can still go shopping, but you're taking a nap when we get back, okay?"

"They were still fine. I was going to ask to go this weekend." Addy said, taking a seat on the counter after hopping up onto it.

"Because you're clearly exhausted and if your body is tired then it can't heal that bruising as fast." Charlie said, throwing in the comment about the bruising to convince Katie. She wanted to give in when Katie looked at her like that but knew it would be for the best.