LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

Katie was slump in a chair out side the heads office while her foster mums where talking about all the bullying Katie had been though since someone had found out she was gay (she had been outed two weeks before ) and also that she had two mums right now, You see Katie and her older twin have had a lot foster families but they other treated the twins awful or it just didn't work out so the women they where with now was the twins last hope of staying together witch Katie wanted even if she didn't say it she was the youngest even if she was a twin being ten minuets younger then her sister Addison , Katie was always down about that since Addison

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What the fuck, Katie?! Charlie and Emily are pretty okay. What if we get sent back because they think we're fighting? Actually, fuck that! How could you not tell me about the bullying? ME! Of all people! I'm your twin and you couldn't tell me? What the hell?" Addy was yelling, pacing as they waited for their foster parents to come out of the principal's office. She was worried about her twin and that they'd be sent back. That Emily and Charlie would decide they were too much trouble.

Addy was a little taller than Katie but only by a couple of inches. She was still the shortest girl on the cheer squad at 5'4", which made her an excellent flyer. She had the same dark hair, though hers was shoulder length and normally tied back, and light green eyes but hidden behind a pair of glasses at the moment. She took comfort in the fact she knew the cheer squad wasn't responsible because they had helped Addy break things up and get Katie to the nurse.

------------

Charlie was shocked. Both at the bullying and that no one told her. But once reality sunk in, she became a protective mama bear and went off on the principal. By the time she was through, he was promising to personally guarantee that neither of her girls faced any trouble at this school. She'd transfer the girls if it weren't the middel of the school year and if the local public school weren't even worse by reputation. Emily was maybe right to let her be the scary one. As a personal trainer, Charlie was well muscled but not overly so and combined with her nearly 6 foot frame and the anger in her currently dark blue eyes, it made for an opposing figure. Running a hand through her short blonde hair, "We're keeping the girls out for a week. You have that long to sort this mess out or the school will be getting a call from out lawyer."

Katie didn't say anything since she knew once Addy started yelling there was no use in talking to her witch was why Katie didn't say anything yeah Addy was her twin and she loved her but they where so different witch was why they hardly spoke anymore since they became teenagers 'how could you talk to someone when you didn't even know them anymore' where Katie thoughts she just started to talk to Charlie a little more now over the last few weeks that was longer then a word or two for god shakes even then it wasn't a lot more but it was something more then Emily and Addy where getting from her

"It's not your fault, Em." Charlie said, pulling Emily into a hug. "I didn't notice anything either and our girls are good at hiding things from us. They're only just starting to let us in. We'll fix this and make sure the girls know they can trust use to protect them in the future. I don't think even Addy knew and she's her twin and shares classes with her."

Charlie appeared next to Emily and knelt down next to her. "I promise you, Katie. This will not happen again. I'm a little disappointed you didn't tell us what was happening but I know it's not your fault okay? This will

"She should have told me." Addy grumbled, relaxing just a little as Emily rubbed her arm. She subtly leaned into her, not wanting Charlie and Emily to see. Addy sighed as she said, "We've gotten thrown out before because we've been too much trouble. I thought...."

'You would do the same' went unsaid but Emily knew what she meant. Addy then changed the subject, "And I was pretty much kidnapped by the cheer squad for that sleep over and you know it. Freaking initiation."

---------

"Just tell me in the future, okay?" Charlie whispered to her and stroked her hair. "I can't fix it, can't protect if I don't know what's going on."

"if she didn't get found out she wouldn't of anyone honey" Emily told Addy then look at her right in the eye " you guys are suck with us we will not send you guys back over this...this wasn't your guys fault and you are not to much trouble ok Addy yes your pain in the but teen age girls but so where

Addy smiled just a little at the kiss to her head and at Emily saying she wouldn't send them back. She didn't quite believe her, experience telling her it would eventually happen and probably when they least expected it but she wanted to believe her.

"They wouldn't!" Addy protested, knowing Emily and Charlie didn't quite believe her.

----------

"Let's get you girls home and get you cleaned up." Charlie said, seeing the busted up knuckles that Addy was trying to hide.

"Uh huh and just like the nurse wouldn't give you a ice pack for your knuckles to " Emily said seeing Addy hand before but waited to bring it up "guy or girl ?" She added as she look at the younger girl hand

"Guy. The one responsible for Katie's shirt." Addy said, chin held high and shoulders straight. She clearly didn't regret punching the guy. "He's got a broken nose I hear."

--------

Charlie ruffled Addy's hair in response, not about to scold her for protecting her sister. If the kid got a good punch on the guy in the process, then even better. Seeing Katie struggle, Charlie tugged very lightly on the rucksack, silently offering to take it.

"I don't know. I saw her shirt had a rip in it and he was holding it and the next thing I knew my fist met his face." Addy mumbled back.

-----

Charlie unlocked the car and once everyone was settled said, "Since you had such a crappy day, Katie, is there anything special you want for dinner?"

Addy tried not to let the praise visibly affect her but a small smile twitched at her lips. Once in the car, she began answering the tests she had gotten from the cheer squad, reassuring them that she was okay and had not been expelled. If she spent a little extra time texting the captain, Melissa, a 17 year old junior who didn't seem to mind talking to Addy despite her being a freshman and 2 years younger, than no one had to know but her. And if she smiled a bit when Mel said that her boyfriend, Jack, was furious over what happened and promised football practice would be hell for the guys that had been involved if they were on the team still at all then it was just her remembering the feel of that one guy's nose crunch under her fist.

-------

Charlie drove her girls home, letting the silence fill the car as privately planned how she would handle things if the school didn't. No one messed with her kids, even if they didn't acknowledge that they were her kids.

Katie was texting also since the people in the glee club saw or heard what happen to her today funny thing was even if Katie didn't talk a lot in real life she talk more in texts more so with Sam the captain of the glee club at 16 and like talking to Katie and it wasn't awful for her since she kinda had a crush on the older girl and who could blame her Sam knew how to get Katie blushing like mad and also hot and bothered like now Katie was trying hard not to wiggle on the sport from what Sam sent her

"It's nothing " was all Katie mumble before going back to her phone she didn't want them to know it was because Katie her self was gay and also because of Charlie and Emily them selfs, once they got home Katie pretty much ran inside as soon as she could and up to her room to get change

"I'll go talk to her and make sure she gets everything cleaned up and treated." Charlie said, following Katie upstairs and knocking on her bedroom door.

------------

The moment Charlie and Katie were upstairs, Addy stepped closer to Emily and leaned against her.

"I want to take a look at your injuries. And I'd like to hear what led to the fight." Charlie said.

-----

"It was a little scary. Turning the corner and seeing Katie getting beat up." Addy mumbled, wrapping her arms around herself the way she did when she wanted a hug but was too scared to ask.

Charlie looked over Katie's face first, her thumb hovering over but not touching her black eye. "Oooh, that's gonna be pretty as it heals up isn't it?"

Charlie examined Katie's face and hands first, making mental notes of what needed to be cleaned and bandaged. "Come on, kiddo. Shirt off so I can see the body blows I'm sure you're hiding."

-----

"I mean, she's not really popular but I didn't hear anything. But people know she's my twin, even if we're not close so they probably wouldn't say anything to me anyway. I asked the squad to find out what happened and they said they'd tell me what they find out tomorrow." Addy said, cuddling close and resting her head on Emily's shoulder.

Charlie's eyes went dark with anger as she saw Katie's body and she muttered to herself, "If I ever get my hands on those kids, I swear I'll..."

Taking a deep breath, Charlie then asked, "Any other injuries on your legs...or anywhere else?"

-----------

Addy quickly texted her friends the news. Addy then said, "Thank you for not blaming us, by the way. I know it would have been easier to since we're not your kids and the school administration are assholes."

Katie shrug unsure since just every where hurt but she turn around to show Charlie her back first before turning back around and dropping her jeans so Katie was left standing in a sports bar and guy boxers looking up at Charlie feeling small and weak as she did