LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

"Yes, mom." Addy said with a playful long-suffering sigh as she got up, not thinking about the fact she said it in front of Katie and Charlie.

Charlie smiled at the sight of Katie in those jammies. "You look cute in those, kiddo. You should wear them more often."

Once Addy was out of earshot, she turned to Emily and asked, surprised but hopeful, "She calls you mom now?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie took a deep breath before saying "I don't want to go back to that school I hate there the kids the teachers all of it, I want to go to one of the arts schools or art and music high schools but I understand if you think it's a waste of money but I wanted to say that " Katie ramble looking so young and worried that Charlie and Emily would agree it was a waste of money and yell at her

"Well, we can do some trial and error which could take a while but we're willing to be patient. But, and hear me out on this, I think both of you could really benefit from therapy. It would give you better coping skills and give you someone to confide in who isn't either of us and who you know won't tell anyone else." Charlie said.

"Therapy?!" Addy asked, incredulous.

"Can you put another film on we almost always watch this one when its your turn " Katie said with a small whine in her tone while she nibble on her thumb nail trying not to suck her thumb another thing she was working on sucking her thumb as she didn't want to see like a baby in front of anyone