LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright then let's get to bed then little girl " Emily says picking up Addy once more and carried her to Emily and Charlie room Emily lay Addy down and stop before tucking her in "do you need to go potty first ?" She ask

"Don't give me that look it's a simple question " Emily says as she puts addy on the bed to go get her pjs and walks to the bathroom to get change before walking back to the bedroom once more

Blinking a bit to try to wake up more Katie look up at Charlie remembering how she acted last night even if she did feel safe and look after made Katie jump pretty much out of bed blushing "yeah sorry " she mumble with a cough and while rubbing the back of her neck shyly not sure why she felt dumb now

Katie nodded slowly since Charlie was right that she didn't mine so Katie moved back slowly to her mama after looking at the time it was still kinda early and even if she may of not said it out loud because she was shy but she wanted cuddles still

Katie shook her head hearing that "nu" Katie mumble behind her thumb even if she did have three pacifiers in her room with her other baby stuff from there shopping trip

Katie thought about knowing she really didn't have a choice but it did seem fair if that was the only time so with a sigh she nodded agreeing with Charlie plus if she didn't really want to talk she didn't have too