LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

" I don't have a problem and again try it and see what happens " Katie answer back with a bit of edge in her voice she felt like fighting over anything Katie did kinda wonder if she just wanted to see what Charlie would do

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Watch your tone, Katie. I'm not speaking disrespectfully to you." Charlie said, still sounding calm and unaffected, but having picked up on the edge in Katie's tone and knew how quickly that edge could become something more. "And if you misbehave, you'll get punished just how we explained when you girls first came to live with us. We're not going to let you put yourselves or your health in jeporady."

Normally Katie by then once a grown up got like that she would back off because it showed that Charlie wasn't losing her cool like most but also made Katie know who was the grown up but today was different so Katie couldn't help but just let out a laugh "'kinda bit late for that don't you think " she answer

"It could be stress, not a health condition. Or your hormones shifting. Maybe even a final growth spurt." Charlie explained, "We'll see tomorrow when you and Addy get check ups."

"Or my body just as fuck up as my mine now " Katie said while rolling her eyes "You know I never agree right " she pointed after trying to stop her self from wiggling she really didn't want Charlie to know that as they spoke (witch made Katie more angry at everyone ) she was wetting her diaper and couldn't stop it well she was leaking into her diaper and was now starting to feel it

"You're not fucked up, Katie. You've had a rough life." Charlie sighed, wishing deeply she could have protected her girls from birth. Charlie became uncharacteristically stern for a second as she put her foot down on the matter.

" same shit " Katie mumble before rising her eyebrow " really that how you think I'll what agree so not to embarrass look at me I could do that and no one would bat a eye " Katie said dryly while with a cocky smirk

"I'd hope you agree because you don't want your mother and I to worry." Charlie said pointedly, not appreciating Katie's tone but shoving down any frustration before it could show in her face or voice. "And that's your choice if that's how you want to arrive to your appointment. We've always treated you girls like young women because that's how you behaved. If you want to act like a naughty toddler, then we'll treat you like that."

"Oh really and what you going to do give me a time out and a early bedtime " Katie answer back in all fairness Katie did get that Charlie was being really nice and holding back and took Katie fighting back really well

Katie made a sound before answering " yeah right what ever you say mama " Katie added a eye roll at the end not thinking about what she called Charlie or why but Katie did

Katie look at Charlie for a bit before she shyly went over a little odded out by this she stood near enough to prove she listen but this still seem odd since they were fighting before

"I know you're not happy about us getting on your case about your eating or your doctor appointment, but we do it because we love you and want you to be healthy." Charlie explained. "And I think you know that deep down. Now then, can I have a hug?"

Katie stood there bitting her lip not sure what to do till she finely gave in and hug Charlie and hid her face 'I use to have more will power no fair' she thought to her self with a pout

Katie kept giggling like a little child before going shy and look down " mama.....I kinda need a change " she mumble out sadly as she had to say that since she didn't know what she would be doing

"It's okay, Katie. That's why you're wearing protection." Charlie said gently, wanting Katie to know she wasn't upset with her. "Do you want me to help you or mommy?"