LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

Addy sighed at the amount of food Emily put on her plate but hoped if she ate at least half of it, she wouldn't get fussed at too much. She made sure to eat all her salad, some of her meat, and a little of the side. In total about half the food Emily has dished for her.

Charlie watched to make sure both girls began eating before doing so herself.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addy rolled her eyes, looking down at her plate to make sure Emily and Charlie didn't see it. She ended up playing with the rest of her food as well, moving it around to look like she'd eaten more than she had.

"Thank you now you can leave the table " Emily said with a sigh as she watch Addy leave before turning to her wife " I don't know what's gotten into them " she said with a frown

"I know I know " Emily said then added as she stood up " I've got addy if you want to talk to Katie " Emily knew she wasn't going to feel right if she just sat there so she got a glass of milk and some cookies out and went to see Addy since she had pretty much done what she was told Emily knock on addy and waited

Charlie sighed, knowing she couldn't really bring Katie a drink, and walked up the stairs to Katie's door. Taking a deep breath to give herself to to think of what to say, she knocked.

"What Char...... Mama " Katie said when she open the door she wanted to act like she was before but kinda broke when she saw Charlie face when she started with her name it hurt Katie so she went to a bit younger at the end

Charlie frowned and tried not to wince when Katie almost called her by her name. Maybe Emily was right and they were back to square one with the girls. Unconsciously, Charlie took a similar stance to what she had used when the girls first moved in, staying just out of arm's reach with her hands in view resting on her thighs and a soft, nonthreatening smile. She knew her size and somewhat more muscular frame has worried both Katie and Addy when they first met her. "Is it okay if I come in?"

"Yeah I guess mama " Katie answer some what shyly before leaving the door open and walking back to the window box in her room curl up there while watching Charlie kinda wondering what she was going to do

Charlie sat on the edge of Katie's bed, not sure if her youngest wanted her any closer, even if she did just want to hold Katie in her lap until she felt better. "How are you doing? You've had a lot to deal with the last few days."

Once Charlie sat down Katie turn away and look out the window she gave shrug like it was nothing like how she acted before " had worst " she mumble after a while

"I guess....what do you really want mama from me ?" Katie says turning back and looking at Charlie trying to work out what's going on while not trying to wiggle on the stop

"I didn't eat at all what's your point really and not really just you notice more when Addy doesn't eat and not me " the young teen pointed out bluntly

Charlie went to protest until she thought about it for a second. Reviewing past meals, she realized Katie was right. They paid more attention to Addy's eating because she tended to either skip meals or eat light ones and they worried she wasn't getting enough calories given she was also pretty active and tended to nag her more because of that. Katie tended to eat heavier, more calorie dense food, but at a little less of it or was at least more subtle about not eating or making it look like she'd eaten more than she had. "You're right. Your mother and I will have to talk about that and come up with something because it's not healthy for either of you girls."

Charlie had a few ideas already.

"Ha you can't make me because you didn't even notice till I pointed it out " Katie said kinda smug funny enough to before Katie stop talking till now she was worst then Addy when came to pushing or tasting grown ups and she was normally really smug about

"And now than I'm aware of it I can correct it." Charlie said, not rising to Katie's attempt at baiting her. They'd been warned about this. That the girls might push harder if they started feeling secure with them because then it'd hurt worse to lose it. She knew she and Emily weren't going anywhere though. The girls could push and test all they liked. "You tend to eat smaller portions where your sister tends to skip meals all together. I'm sorry I didn't notice it, Katie. I should have and so should Emily.