LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

"If you need any help, Emily and I will be more than willing to help. And if we can't, we could always get you a tutor." Charlie offered.

------------

Addy winced at that and shook her head. "She started blocking me out before that. Which is why I started yelling. It was the only thing that seemed to make her pay attention."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't want help !" Katie said louder then she had in a long time as she slams her fist down on the table needing made her feel even more dumb then she already thought she was so hated asking for it, it made her angry at herself more

"Hey, first off, calm down." Charlie said soothingly, placing her hand over Katie's and rubbing it to soothe her. "Second, there's nothing to be ashamed about if you need help. I had to have a tutor to pass Spanish and History in High School."

-----------

"No." Addy mumbled, almost pouting. In reality she was too scared to have a proper conversation with Katie about what went bad between them, too afraid it was because Katie found out she was Bi and hated her. It led to Addy's odd habit of simultaneously holding onto her twin tightly and pushing her away with all her might.

"You're not dumb, Katie." Charlie said. "You've been moved around god knows how many times to how many different schools. You have some gaps in your education. The fact you're doing as well as you are is a sign of how smart you are. You just may need someone to help you fill a few of the holes in your knowledge that exist thanks to those moves."

-------

"She doesn't look up to me. She hates me." Addy said, whispering the last part a bit brokenly.

"One, do not yell at me. I don't yell at you." Charlie said, calmly but firmly. "Two, you are not your sister. Addy coped by throwing herself into school work and trying to meet everyone's expectations of her. To a degree that isn't healthy, for the record, because she's going to burn out before she graduates if she continues like she is. You coped differently."

------------

Addy flinched into Emily at the yelling. "I'm not sure she'd even talk to me at this point. I've probably ruined everything."

Katie took deep shaky breaths trying to clam down but she was still shaking holding back tears "she didn't throw her self into work she thrown herself into cheer leading" she mumbles about Addy before getting up and taking the food out of the oven and place it on the table before walking out of the kitchen her anger to much to eat as she felt sick now and just wanted to hid

"yes but only if you really tried and please go do it now before she hurts herself " Emily says and gets Addy to stand up she then stands herself before leaving "go please " she adds before going down to see Charlie in the kitchen

"I mentioned that she needed to stay caught up on her school work and when she said it would take all her time, I offered to get her a tutor if she wanted. It went downhill from there." Charlie sighed.

-----

"Like what you've done with the place." Addy said nervously as she sat down on the bed next to her twin.

"Just a thought. I think it'd help them if they gave it a shot." Charlie said.

---------

"Yes you are!" Addy argued. "You're better with reading people than I am and you can draw and do art and I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler and I've heard you sing! You're really good!"

"We'd probably have better luck getting Addy to agree but even then." Charlie trailed off, not needing to say it wouldn't go well.

--

"Maybe you just need to try a different high school. There's at least one Arts school in the area that I know of because Mel's cousin goes there." Addy suggested, scowling as Katie mentioned getting bullied and her artwork getting torn up. "And I'm still upset you didn't tell me about the bullying."

"I have to tell you something." Charlie said. "I told Katie we're close to adopting them."

-----

"I don't think they'll see it as wasting their money. You should talk to them about it." Addy said, seeing her sister's eyes light up before her own went cold at what Katie said. "What do you mean my team and friends? Who?"