LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah but it gives them time to figure a plan that will satisfy me." Charlie said.

-----------

"I'll try to remember that. But in the meantime, I should probably at least attempt my homework." Addy groaned, thinking of the workload for her honors courses.

"You know that I'll never judge you, right? Not just for your sexuality either. I mean if you ever just want a hug, or a cuddle, or a shoulder to cry on, Emily and I will never turn either of you girls away. It's what we're here for." Charlie said, seeing Katie's blush.

------

Addy rolled her eyes. "I fall asleep in class just once and I never hear the end of it."

"Yeah sure " Katie mumble smiling shyly since she loved to cook and Charlie knew that.

------------

"or you will be getting early bed times till I say otherwise " Emily said and meant it also to Addy

"Come on then, I'll let you pick what we cook." Charlie said as she headed to the kitchen.

---------

"Gonna tuck me in and read me a bed time story as well?" Addy asked sarcastically until she saw Emily was serious.

"Sounds good to me." Charlie said with a smile, figuring after the day Katie had had that Addy could deal with having it this once.

-------

Addy gave her a strange look, as if she had no idea how to respond to what Emily just said.

"Right." Enily said slowly. "I'm going to go do homework now."

"thanks and Charlie can you not tell Emily and Addy why the fight happen, I've had been able for the last two weeks for Addy to fine out that i was you know and i can't deal with her yelling at me anymore today " Katie said with her head down hating that she couldn't even tell her twin she was gay even less she was getting bully about it

"I won't tell them, but I think you should. I don't think Addy will care, to be honest." Charlie reluctantly agreed, not about to say she'd seen Addy eyeing up both boys and girls in the past.

------

"Okay, thanks." Addy nodded and ran

"Well that's not okay." Charlie frowned, glancing at Emily who had just walked in. "Addy doesn't get to yell at you just because she doesn't agree with you. I get having a temper. Emily and I both have one, but we've learned different, healthy ways to express it."

"Okay, let's get started." Charlie said, letting Katie decide when to pull away.

---------

"Yeah." Addy said, not looking up from her homework as Emily walked in. "Just let me finish this problem."

Addy checked her answer and grinned when it was right. "Hey, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this Geometry thing. So, what's up?"

once the pasta bake was in the oven Katie sat down at the table to wait "so what are me and Addy meant to do with this week off ?" Katie ask finely since she was talking more today she thought she should ask

"Well you two need to stay caught up on school work, but other than that you're pretty much free to do as you wish. Though I'd like the four of us to spend at least some time together as a family." Charlie said.

------

"I-" Addy saw from the look on Emily's face that she wasn't getting away with a denial. "Fine. She doesn't listen to me. Ever. She just tunes me out and pushes me away. So I just bottle it, everything I have to say and how much I owrry about her and the fact I care. because I get she doesn't want me in her life but is kinda stuck with me for right now. But then something happens and I just explode."

"that won't be hard for Addy me on the other will most likely be using all my free time on school work " Katie mumbles saying nothing about how nice family time sounded

------------------

Emily took Addy hand in hers and look at her with soft eyes " did you ever think when you yell at her it makes her feel worst and that why she blocks you out and pushes you away and the reason why because she told Charlie that you where right to always yell at her " Emily explains since she only hared that part of what they where talking about