LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

Charlie carefully looked Katie over for injuries before saying, "I think a hot bath will help with the pain and then I want to put some oitment on some of those injuries and I have something that should help the bruises heal faster."

------------

"The admin is kinda homophobic. This kid in the drama club is openly gay and a teacher kept failing him unfairly. The parents had to go to the school board before the school did anything." Addy said, relaxing as Emily rocked. She whispered shyly and more than a little embarrassed, "I wish you really were my mom."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie nodded that she heard what Charlie said but didn't mean she was going to listen as she lay on her bed and face the wall only way Katie dealt with pain was block it out and act like she wasn't in any witch was what she was doing now

Atypically for Charlie, when Katie came in to grab clean stuff, Charlie pulled her into a quick hug and kissed her forehead. "I was so worried when the school called me and said you were injured."

--------

"Does that mean....when we're alone at least....I could maybe call you mom?" Addy asked shyly.

"Actually, and I'm not really meant to tell you this until it's official so don't tell Emily and Addy I told you, but we're very close to being able to adopt you." Charlie said.

--------

"Can we go cuddle on the couch in your office?" Addy asked, knowing that her office was considering Emily's private space so she a) had to ask, and b.) knew Charlie and Katie wouldn't come barging in and see her cuddling like the little girl she sometimes wanted to be.

"Your nuts " was Katie only answer to that as she went back to the bathroom she finish fully undressing and sank into the bath since it was ready but she didn't add buddies or anything since that seem like something Addy and Emily would do

Charlie sighed at Katie's response, a little hurt despite her efforts not to be. She signed and headed to the home gym to work out her frustrations.

----

The moment they were in the office and Emily was on the couch, Addy completely cuddled up to her. She didn't know it but when she curled up against Emily like that, she looked young.

Katie sat in the bath and what Charlie told her still bug her to no end so she got out of the bath, got dry and dress into big pjs and went to fine Charlie looking in the home gym first witch Katie glad she did since she found Charlie there "why" was all Katie ask but it was louder then normal

"Why what, specifically?" Charlie asked, finishing her set and then stopping.

-------

Addy seemed to relax even more as Emily rubbed her back and rocked her. She was clearly enjoying all the affection as usual and rested her head on Emily.

"I want you. Emily wants you. Addy wants you if that punch she threw is any indication." Charlie said. "We want you because we care about you. We love you. You're part of our family."

---

Against her will, Addy began drifting off as Emily hummed. As she drifted off, she didn't realize her thumb had made its way to her mouth and was now pressing against her lips.

"You're nuts who are wasting there time " Katie mumble as she blush and look away not use to this kind of stuff as she rub the back of her neck to worry to look up at Charlie since Katie knew the older woman would see her fear, pain of being hurt in the pass and just a little bit of hope Katie had left in her

Charlie gently tilted Katie's face up. When she saw what was in her eyes, her heart broke and she pulled her into a tight hug. "You're my little girl, okay? No matter how old you are. I'm always going to be here for you. Same goes for Emily. We love you, Katie. I know you don't believe me right now, but I'll do whatever it takes to prove it to you and earn your trust."

-----

Even though Addy was fast asleep and couldn't hear her, the way she seemed to snuggle impossibly closer almost seemed to answer Emily.

Katie didn't hug back since just seem odd for her and Charlie to but but she did have tears running down her face as she tried to believe Charlie but she did say something that would prove that she trust Charlie a little "I told those guys no when they said they could make me like guys I push one away and the fight just happen " Katie mumble

"I'll make sure that if they aren't expelled then they are on probation for the rest of their academic careers." Charlie promised, holding Katie extra tight.

------

Addy slept for a while longer before beginning to stir from her unplanned nap.

"Sadly, Katie, some people will never understand that. There's a reason you'll never meet my parents." Charlie said with a sigh.

-----

"Mmmhmm." Addy nodded sleepily and sat up, rubbing at her eyes a little. "Sorry for falling asleep on you."

"No. Actually you both are getting a week off while the school sorts their crap out." Charlie reassured.

-------

"Okay." Addy said and she stood up and stretched. She then shyly said, "Thanks for the cuddles. It helped after today."