LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"One time and I'm classed as a trouble maker?" Addy asked with mock outrage, both of them knowing damn well that Addy coused trouble on at least a weekly basis and keeping Addy from getting into too much trouble was almost a full time job for Mel at school.

Sam almost cooed as she watched Katie wake up. She looked so little and Sam felt so lucky to have her in her life. Stroking her fingers through her hair, she asked, "Did you have a nice nap, Katie-Kat?"

"Well, we can't have that. It'd be hard for me to kick my own ass." Addy said, not liking the idea of a sad Mel at all, or a the reality the one time she'd seen it so far.

"That true I should keep that butt in line " Mel said when she felt her phone go off she rolled her eyes " Sam wants to know if we want to hang with them, I don't see why she didn't just walk the hall to ask " Mel says "anyway do you want to hang with them ?" She added after

"And how are you going to do that?" Addy asked before thinking for a second. "I wouldn't mind it but we can't really go out since my skirt doesn't cover the diaper."

"Oh don't worry about that little girl that's my job " Mel said about that " I think we're all just hanging inside today so no one but us will see it anyway " Mel added while thinking about it