LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have been alone with Sam, see the infamous i-was-kidnapped-for-the-cheer-sleepover-why-does-no-one-believe-me incident." Addy said. "And she still doesn't know any of your embarrassing stories, so I think we have a deal. And I'm certain they are having the same conversation, though that won't stop me from trying when I next speak to Sam."

"because for you to be kidnap you haven't known but you did know and just didn't want to tell mum and mama " Katie pointed out while rolling her eyes "then don't you think Mel will try the same that you will try with Sam next time ?" Katie ask lost

"It was mentioned that it was happening, but not the exact date. I didn't know and therefore was kidnapped. It's nice to know my family is so concerned for my welfare." Addy said dryly before shrugging. "Probably but as hard as Mel is to say no to, you will not tell her anything unless you want Sam to know every stupid or embarrassing thing you've ever done."

"i slap you when i saw you again that me being concern " Katie said shrugging also "you done more dumb and embarrassing stuff then i have but fine my lips are zip" she added as she put her book away

"Yes, but unlike you, I used to have a polaroid camera. So I have photographic evidence." Addy said, absentmindedly rubbing the cheek that Katie had slapped. Her phone buzzed and she glanced at it. "Sam's on her way."