LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

twins never seeing eye to eye for me and music

babygoth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addy smiled at that and ate her ice cream. Once she finished, she set the bowl to the side and laid against Emily.

Charlie waited until Katie finished her ice cream before pulling a napkin out of her pocket and wiping her face with it. "There you go."

Addy smiled as Emily pulled her in for a cuddle, loving how safe she felt like this. It was about halfway through the movie that she felt her eyes get heavy. She tried to fight it, jerking slightly awake each time she began to doze off. But it was futile and soon she was curled up to Emily and fast asleep.

Charlie just ignored that and slowly coaxed Katie into a proper cuddle as they watched the movie.

Emily forgot about the movie as she watch Addy sleep for a while rubbing her back softly for a bit before picking Addy up carefully and carried her up to bed Emily lay her down and tuck her in then kiss her on the head softly

Charlie winced at that and stroked Katie's hair until she relaxed. Feeling Emily watching her, she carefully got up and left the room, gently shutting the door behind her. "We'll make her clean it all up tomorrow."

"yeah i know and she will but i feel bad since she in pain so keep a eye on her " Emily said then smile also "so is Addy when i tuck her in she started sucking her thumb" she added to Charlie as they watch tv for a bit Emily says " i think we should take the girls shopping tomorrow after Katie does her room what do you think?"

Edited by babygoth

"Yeah, but what Charlie and Emily don't know..." Addy shrugged, having gotten a taste for having coffee in the morning thanks to her older friends, even if they did make "jokes" about it stunting her growth even further. Jack and Mel both didn't go father than giving her a sip of their drinks.

Addy poured Katie a half cup saying, "If you've never had it, I'm not giving you a full cup. Besides, it gives you room for milk or sugar if you want it."

"Morning, love." Charlie said sleepily, feeling EMily move.

"thanks " Katie nodded and added some milk and sugar before trying it she then made a face "coffee awful why do grown ups drink it " Katie says still making a face as she tried to make it better