LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi my name is kelly I turn 19 on Dec 2 so I put down I am 19. I still go to high school an all girls and am a senior. I missed a lot of school my freshmen year due to illness and my Dads death. I have two sisters and three stepsisters. All accept my new lif, my stepsisters are married, their husbands are also very accepting and supportive. Both my married stepsisters have toddlers and each have put a crib in their nursery so I can stay over. I love playing with my nices and spend at lest one weekend a month with one of them. Both live less than two hours away. Both take care of me when I stay with changing, bathing, feeding, dressing etc.

Guys I am new to this hope this is not to long. Well last year I started getting anxiety attacks when one of my sisters left for university and I was the only one home with mom. Anyway I started wetting the bed so I started wearing diapers at night and very quickly feel in love with the sense of security I felt. Soon I really began to enjoy peeing in my diapers and then pooping. I then bought myself some baby bottles and formula and began to make up bottles of warm milk and formula before I woulld put my diaper on for the night. This really helped me sleep. Anyway short end of the story

Mom came in one night and caught making with in a messy stinky diaper making up my bottles. I thought I would die and that she would think I am a freak. I started to cry, Mommy walked over to me and just wiepered I think baby is to young to be making up her bottles up you go to your bed and I will be right up. Guys thats what she came up to my room with my bottles, cleaned, bathed, and then shaved my pubic area explaining babies don't have hair down their. Then she sat me on her lap and fed me the bottles. We talked and now my room has been changed into a complete nursery

I sleep in a beautiful crib which has skirting around it and a canopy over it with nursery prints on it. Their is a changing table drawers for my cloth flannel diapers, plastic panties which are ruffled and lacy matching my baby and big girl dresses. The walls are painted pink with nursery rhyms all over them and their is a pink carpet on the floor. Well you get the picture. I now wear diapers and plastic panties under my uniform to school and am pretty incontinent I use my diapers for everything have not used a toilet for nearly a year. The nurse changes me at school Mom got our doctor to send a note saying I had a medical problem and had to wear diapers. A few girls in school know but have not teased me at all.

My best friend I now call Aunty Megan brings me out dressed as a little girl and really is beginning to like caring for me as we have been somewhat sexually active before this. I am a lesbian as is she, trying to work out the physical side to our relationship it was hard for Megan at first and at times she still gets confused. Guys I have a major history test tomorrow have to get back to studying one think I am wearing blue sky floral short dress with satin ribbons at the shoulders and back which is tied into a bow in the back. I have on a matching pair of panties heavy plastic on the inside frilly ruffled satin on the outside matching my dress. The hem of the dress only covers about half of my panties. I have on a matching baby bonnet white ankle socks with blue lace trim and Mary Jane shoes. Under my panties I am wearing two fluffly flannel cloth diapers held up with pink diaper pins. I am dessed like this by Aunty Megan everyday as she babysits me until Mommy gets home. I am also fed in a highchair. Hope this was not to long more later

Sweet Little Kelly

Hi Sweet Little Kelly!

Welcome to the community! I hope you did well on your history test! :) It sounds like you have a great set-up with all your baby stuff. Feel free to ask questions and continue to tell us of your adventures.

I was thinking along the same line, but stranger things have happened. Not sure what, but they have.

Probably.

I think.

Mabey.

Possibly.

You think?

Who knows.

I have been awake too long.

Time to go to bed.

Good night.

• 3 weeks later...

This story can't be for real,it is too perfect.If it is real,WOW what a life you have instore for you.All us other little baby girls,could only wish for something as GREAT to happen to us.

Take care,baby.

• 1 month later...

hello kelly

Im am new too and am quite confused. But your story caught my eye. I am born on Dec 5th and turned 19 as well. since your a lesbian (sorry if that sounded wrong ment no offense) would you like a friend? we have quite a bit in common i see and would like a friend (or sis lol) to share adventures with. well i am boring you and everyone else sorry. bye. hope we talk soon.

Hi Kelly,

Mommy Ratcats and I would like to say hi, and welcome you to our community. It is good when having problem to have a nice supportive family to fall back on, who will take care of you how you need to be. I hope to see you active in the room don't worry if some seem grumpy they are just jealious, that you have such an idealalic baby life. Take care :)

• 2 weeks later...