LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Journey

novababy88

So I will try to exercise economy of prose. My tale started as a teenager when I first realized my proclivities towards infantilism. It has been a subject of deep self loathing. Why is this me, why is that I want to act as a baby? I never shared this with anyone, determined that I must hide this at all costs. Jump ahead a few years, my girlfriend and now wife, discovered my desires and to say the least was not pleased. She forbid any pursuance of that lifestyle. Now she has revealed within the last two months her desire to be polyamorous. This was like being hit with a ton of bricks. Now she is open to me exploring my baby side, but she herself wants no part. As a husband and stepfather, I feel like I am bogged down in responsibility. I take of everyone, but so rarely taken care of myself. I desire to be unshackled from burdens and simply regress. I am coming to terms as to who I am. I am a baby boy. It is not the sum of my identity, but a facet. I seek to experience this aspect more and hope to meet those like me along the way. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to express this.

Archived