LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Makes A Sissy?

diaperdanger

Hi everybody. I have an interesting question for anyone who thinks that they can shed some light on for me. I consider myself a DL because when it comes to diapers, I usually just wear them under my normal clothes. On the other side, I also crossdress a lot. I usually wear panties (of course I mean about any kind of women's underwear) under my clothes and when I don't feel like wearing panties, I wear a diaper. I started wearing panties long before I started wearing diapers and it has always been a choice between the two and never one of each. I also have many other kinds of women's clothing from low-rise jeans (something becoming really popular for guys), skirts, dresses, bra's, shirts, and a lot of other stuff in between.

My question is this, "Does crossdressing mean that you're a sissy?" The reason why I ask is because I feel that they are different. I don't really know and never really even thought about it until today when shopping (yes, I try on girl pants before buying. The sizes may be the same but they always seem to fit differently). Anyways, any insight would help because I don't really know what to think about it.

BTW, I don't really care about labels that much but this one has got me perplexed. It's not that I am trying to find my place or anything, just wondering. Thanks in advance for any insight.

No crossdressing does not make you a sissy . The trem Sissy is almost like a style , some refer to as being sissy sexualy others refer to the term as in Sissy style dresssing Like little girls dresses or outfits with lots of lace and ruffles And others are simply Both .

I love the sissy Look and style it's my bigest fetish . How ever i'm not sexualy a sissy infact i'm very Domanet . I don't like serving unless it's someone i really care for .

I think your crossdressing just makes you a more openminded Person , if you should keep dressing mostly for sexual perpose then you can be considered a TV . If you dress to feel comfortable with your self then you could be a TS . There's so many different Views , we haven't even touch the idea of she-male .

if your happy being a man then your definitely not a TS . Being TS is a very Painfull experience emotionally.

So ask your self , Do i like very girly ruffle lacey dresses with peittecoats and maryjane shoes?

if you do then yeah you can have a touch of sissy in you .

: )

Pinky

I would have to pretty much agree with Pinky. I consider myself a sissy, because I only like wearing my diapers with other frilly things. You can be a cd and not be a sissy. Its what you think you are, not really what you wear.

Thanks for sharing pinky. There are some frilly panties that I like, but they're not as little girly as general sissy clothes. I mainly crossdress for comfort. Some days I feel awkward because I don't have a bra on. Other days I don't even think about it. I guess since it's hard to really define what I like to do, that it makes it hard to categorize. In any case, I don't mind being part of a lot of groups without belonging to any.

diaperdanger, you I would call a CD/DL for sure. Although I am always ready to welcome sisters into the pink. :wub:

What I believe you lack is the 'want' to feel pretty. Yes, you may look nice or hot, but pwetty is where sissies live. Humiliation fits into the sissy side too. Some sissies are forced down that road. In fact others do believe you don't have to be male to be a sissy.

I have a test go to Sissy Kiss if you can stay there more then 2 hours then maybe you just needed the push. :blush:

• 5 months later...

diaperdanger, you I would call a CD/DL for sure. Although I am always ready to welcome sisters into the pink. :wub:

What I believe you lack is the 'want' to feel pretty. Yes, you may look nice or hot, but pwetty is where sissies live. Humiliation fits into the sissy side too. Some sissies are forced down that road. In fact others do believe you don't have to be male to be a sissy.

I have a test go to Sissy Kiss if you can stay there more then 2 hours then maybe you just needed the push. :blush:

It took me months to work up the nerve to join sissy kiss!Now Sometimes I feel I cant leave!Especially when my nanny has me and another sissy friend all dressed up in short frilly dresses , ruffled panties ,lace top thigh highs and patent leather maryjanes!We are being forced to hold hands while walking in the park!Now thats what I think is being a sissy

Tamie