LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

girlfriend becomes the mommy pvt diaper_teen 66

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla was 19 and she had really gotten lucky to have found a girlfriend like Sara, both girls were hot but Sara was a manager of a big company and she seemed to be really mature compared to Kayla and Sara wasn't afraid to remind her of that. She's even gone far enough to threaten her with a spanking before.. Lately they've been fighting like cats and dogs, ever since Kayla lost her job she's been going to the clubs and bars with her fake id. Today was no different she woke up from being out partying all night, she looked at the clock it was 3 pm and she went down stairs to get a drink anything to kill the hangover. She found a note from Sara she was babysitting her nephew today and she wanted her to take out the trash and mow he lawn..

"Fuck seriously I don't feel like it today." she said to herself crumbling up the note and throwing it away..

She took her glass of orange juice and headed back upstairs, she turned on the TV and a hour later she feel asleep..

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"W-what?" she whined not liking being scolded like a little girl. She started to sweat out of nervousness.

"Um I'm sorry I feel asleep I'll get out it right away." she said trying to get on her good side, she didn't wanna argue with her so she let the part about going out all the time and her acting like a baby slide..

"What NO you can't do that! She cried stomping her foot.. She knew without she'd be screwed she wouldn't be able to go to the club..

"Seriously I'm not letting you take it!" she was putting her foot down. She was going to be 20 in a couple of months she wasn't a little girl and Sara was going to have to understand that she thought to herself.