LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Active Diapers for Sports & Exercise

What is a good diaper for sports or doing active stuff? I am looking for something moderately more cheaper and bit thinner than what I normally wear.

Right now I wear Northshorecare supreme and dry 24/7 diapers- have some leaking issues - not extremely severe though it can get a bit heavy

when I am really stressed, anxious or panicky.
What do other incontinent or 24/7 wearers use when they hit the gym or go for a walk/jog? Thanks

I second bettypooh on this. If a dry24/7 or a northshore supreme isn't working for you, then you don't need a more absorbent diaper, you need a better fitting one that will accommodate your body type better.

I'd also recommend you reconsider or pay attention to how you're putting it on. It may possibly not even be the diaper's fault for failing so often.

For me, I make sure the bottom tapes are positioned horizontally and close to the bottom front of the diaper as I can get it. I also make sure they are snug,

Brian & Betty Pooh,

Northshorecare supremes are very lovely and very absorbent. They are like my favorite brand now. Its just they tend to be a bit pricey.

But like if i use a thin generic store brand diaper, I get very sweaty when i work out. It kinda sticks to my skin and feels nastyish... And it seems to chafe quite a bit sometimes when I do more aggressive exercises.

Brian & Betty Pooh,

Northshorecare supremes are very lovely and very absorbent. They are like my favorite brand now. Its just they tend to be a bit pricey.

But like if i use a thin generic store brand diaper, I get very sweaty when i work out. It kinda sticks to my skin and feels nastyish... And it seems to chafe quite a bit sometimes when I do more aggressive exercises.

Edited by gweg