LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lindsey Starts Over

robehouse

Lindsey sat down at the table,she felt so weird as she ate the pizza with napkin as bib. She was not toddler,she did not need all this. The girl just eat quietly as she looked at her cousin and her aunt. This was not the summer vacation,she was hoping for. It was so disappointing that this was happening but there was not much that she could do but take care of this. The girl cut her pizza and smile at her cousin and aunt.

She did not realize it but as she ate,she was slowly pooping and peeing in her panties.As she finished her pizza,she grabbed another slice,Lindsey felt the accident in her panties. The girl just blushed as she moved around seat to try get comfortable,this was truly embarassing. Lindsey had poop herself while eating not even realize it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darlene and Angela ate their pizza and saw that Lindsey was almost done with her piece.

"Would you like a second piece of pizza, Lindsey?" Darlene asked.

Angela smelled Lindsey's accident.

"Lindsey, come over here please."

Lindsey got up and just walked over to her cousin.She put one hand in her behind to try hold her accident as she walked over. The girl could not believe that this was happening. She put her head down in shame as she got near her cousin.

The girl bit her lip as she waited to be inspected.And to add to the shame,she had bit more of an accident as she waited to be inspected.This truly could not be happening.

Angela pushed Lindsey's hand away from her training pants and ran her hand over them. She shook her head.

"Why didn't you tell one of us you needed to go potty? We would have gladly taken you. Maybe we should put you in diapers instead of training pants?"

Angela took Lindsey's hand and took her to the bathroom. She had her stand in the tub and pulled down her training pants. She started water running and turned on the shower. She got the hose and cleaned Lindsey off.

"There we go. Isn't that better?"

• 2 weeks later...

Lindsey just looked at Angela smiled,

"Yes that is better."The girl felt so bad that she had an accident but she was not able to tell that she had gone in her pants.When she realized that she had gone,it was too late to tell her cousin and her aunt.She did not know why this was happening,she wished that she could helped it but she could not.Lindsey put thumb in her mouth as she looked at her training pants.The girl waited for Angela to dress her again.

Angela took Lindsey out of the tub and dried her off. She took her hand and led her over to her room and looked in the drawer. She got out a clean pair of training pants and a clean tee shirt and dressed Lindsey.

"There you go. Let's go finish our dinner and then we can watch tv or something until bedtime. Maybe you should take your thumb out of your mouth, unless it makes you feel more comfortable."

Lindsey sat at the table again to eat,she was not sure if she was going again in her pants.She was scared that she might have a blow out or bulge her panties again,she did not know what her aunt or cousin might do.The girl just look down as she ate,she was scared.Lindsey took another slice of pizza

"I guess my potty training is failing. I'm not sure about it,I could not even tell you that I had gone until it was too late. I guess I need be treated more like toddler."She paused,she couldnt believe that she was asking this.

"Having pants check,being taken even if I dont ask,I can't tell when I need go.I hate my accidents."She looked at her aunt and cousin as she ate.

"Alright, we can do that for you. I'll take you after we finish eating."

Angela took another slice of pizza and started eating it."S

Darlene smiled at Lindsey.

"Since you have been having lots of accidents it might be better for you to wear the pullups instead of cloth training pants."

Lindsey and looked at her aunt then said:
"Yes aunty."The girl started moving around her seat nervous as she looked at both of them.She did not know how she was going go potty,she could not even tell when she had to go potty.Lindsey eat some more pizza and started to squirm nervously.

Lindsey took her sippy cup and drank it.She drank her sippy cup and put it down as she look at her aunt and her cousin,the girl was drooling. The girl could feel something was changing,she did not feel like adult college girl anymore.Slowly she felt more like potty training toddler,she was trying think of adult thoughts or word but none of them came to mind.The girl looked at her aunt and cousin spoke,

"Me pick my pull ups at store,peawse?She did not know why she had spoken with lisp but she was speaking more like toddler and less like college age girl.The girl looked up as she put down her sippy cup as she was drooling,she put her thumb in her mouth and suck it for bit.Then she smiled at the adults,

"Is me going be in diappes too?"

"Okay, I will let you pick out which design you want on your pullups. We will also get you diapers, since you don't seem to be doing well in controlling your bladder or bowels. I'll even let you pick out the design on the diaper. How is that? But right now, I want you to show me what a big girl you are and drink your juice all gone for me, okay?" Darlene said, picking up a towel and wiping the drool off Lindsey's face.

"I'm going to have to get you some bibs and some clothes to wear that will make checking your pullup or diaper easier. We can get some that had some snaps right here," Darlene said, tickling Lindsey's thighs near her crotch.

Lindsey giggle as she was tickle the girl smile at her aunt,the girl for reason was happy.She did not care that she was regressing,the girl loved that the adults were in charge of her.And that she did not have to do anything but have fun and play. The girl was just going enjoy this more than she did being an adult, Lindsey just smiled. She grabbed her sippy cup and finished her juice,she announce to room,"All gone."The girl giggle as she looked at her aunt and cousin.Lindsey put her thumb in her mouth and giggle. Lindsey was having fun so far.

She just sat there,she seemed lost as her aunt spoke her,her mind seemed foggy.Lindsey just nodded at her aunt said,"Otay."

Angela ran to Lindsey's room and got a spare set of clothes for Lindsey, in case she had an accident on the way to the store or at the store. She guessed her mother was going to put Lindsey in a pullup right away at the store or soon after anyway. She came back down to the dining room.

Darlene smiled when Lindsey say her juice was all gone. Darlene took the sippy cup and took the lid off. She looked inside and then at Lindsey.

"Good girl, Lindsey. Now do you need to go potty before we head to the store? We don't want you to have an accident in the store, do we?"

Darlene set the cup in the sink to wash later.

Lindsey just shrugged as she was asked if she needed to go potty.The girl was not sure if she had to go or not,Lindsey could not really tell.She relied on the adults to tell her and take her potty. She was just happy sucking her thumb as she looked at Angela and Darlene.The girl did not want say if she wanted go potty,she was not sure.Lindsey just looked at the adults and smiled,

"Me don't know."The girl said with lisp,she had regress. Lindsey smiled as she sucked her thumb,she got up as she waddle bit as toddler.The girl had reduce,hopefully adult would take her potty she loved her pink princess plastic potty.

"I'll take her to the potty mom. I'll give her a few minutes and we'll see. I have a change of clothes just in case." Angela told her mother.

Angel took Lindsey's hand and led her over to the pink potty chair. She took off Lindsey's panties and sat her on the potty.

"Be a good girl and go potty for Angela," Angela said.

She knelt on the floor in front of Lindsey and watched to see if she peed or pooped.

The girl just on potty as she looked at Angela,she did not feel need to go.Lindsey looked at Angela,"Me no potty."The girl giggle as she looked at her sister,she sucked her thumb as she looked at her.Lindsey wanted get up from potty,she did not want or did not feel like needing to go.She giggle as she looked at Angela,she was drooling again.Lindsey felt so little as she had regress.

"Me no potty."She said in little voice.Lindsey smile as she sucked her thumb.

Angela waited about fifteen minutes then sighed and helped Lindsey off the potty. She pulled her panties up and then brought her back to her mother.

"She wasn't able to go, mom."

"That's okay. go ahead and get her in the car. I'll be right there." Darlene said.

Angela brought Lindsey out to the car and opened up the back door. She let Lindsey get in first and then got in herself. She fastened Lindsey's seat belt for her and then her own.

Darlene came out to the car in a few minutes and then got in the drivers seat.

"Let's go get some pullups for Lindsey." Darlene said with a smile.

Lindsey sat in the back of the car,the girl was just staring around.The girl seemed lost in a trance,she was not even caring that the car was leaving the house. Lindsey smile and giggle as she saw the spongebob DVD came on,the girl clap and smiled.For some reason,the DVD of Spongebob made her happy and she did not know why.The girl loved it,she though it was awesome. Lindsey giggle as she watched Spongebob,Patrick and Mr.Krab the girl was loving it.The girl was drooling and just smiling as she sucked her thumb and sat there in the back seat.

The girl did not know that her stomach was going have explode,she felt her stomach rumble and then let out huge mush poop into her panties.She felt another rumble and more big accident into her panties,the girl just moved big and she could feel her mess spread in her panties.Lindsey then relax,she could feel her panties get wet from her pee pee accident. She smiled as she continued to watch Spongebob.

Angela smiled as she watched Lindsey watching the Spongebob Squarepants movie that was playing on the DVD player. She didn't care for it, but it was in the car for when they took their younger cousins anywhere.

It took several minutes before Angela started smelling Lindsey's accident. She held her nose.

"Mom, I think Lindsey went potty in her panties again."

• 3 months later...

Lindsey look at her diaper as she was being changed. The girl wonder if her aunt was going dress her before going into store or she was going go in just diaper. Lindsey did not care because if she went in diaper,nobody could tell difference between her and potty train toddler. She felt so embarrassed to have accidents but the girl could not really control them,the girl did not do them because she wanted to. The girl was so embarrased as she looked down at her diaper with Disney Princess designs on it,Lindsey just put her thumb in her mouth as she sat down as she look at her cousin and her aunt.

She layed still in the changing mat,the girl did not want anger her aunt. Lindsey just continue look at the movie as she laid there quietly.

Lindsey looked at onesie and shortall. The girl pointed to the shortall, as she sat in the changing mat. She did not know why she was having accidents, but Lindsey was happy to have her aunt help. The girl needed a diapers now, she sat quietly on her changing mat as she sucked her thumb. She looked at her cousin and aunt, the girl wonder how she was going be treated now.

"Am I going be treated like toddler or a baby now at home and when we out?Am I done potty training?The girl sat quietly as she sucked her thumb and looked around.