LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lindsey Starts Over

robehouse

Darlene Newton had received a phone call from her sister Melanie asking if her daughter Lindsey could come for a visit. Apparently Lindsey had been attending college, but was in need of some remedial potty training, as she had been having potty accidents of both kinds, poop and pee. Darlene assured her sister that she would help Lindsey get retrained.

Darlene ran a daycare for college age girls that had trouble staying dry and needed help getting potty trained. Her daughter, Angela helped her out. When she got off the phone with her sister, she talked to Angela and got things set up.

Darlene went to the bus station to pick up Lindsey and bring her back to the house.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsey was excited to go visit her aunt Darlene for the summer,it had been so long since she had visit her.It would be a good distraction from college and being home for the summer. She was not too happy for the bus ride,she wonder why her mom just did not let her drive. Driving would had been so much better but at least,she was glad that she was getting away from home,her mom was driving her crazy.

The bus arrived to the station,Lindsey got up and grab her duffle bag as she waited to get up.One thing in her mind was that she needed go bathroom,she had been needing since last stop. The girl just smiled she could just wait until home. Lindsey got out of the bus and smiled as she saw he aunt,

"Aunt Darlen.How you doing?The girl smiled at her.

Darlene smiled and hugged Lindsey. She looked Lindsey over.

"You've grown some since I saw you last, Lindsey. Do you have any luggage other than that duffle bag? Angela can take the bag if you want. I know it's been a long trip. How about we stop by the bathroom on the way to the car?" Darlene asked.

Darlene looked at Lindsey waiting to see what she would reply.

Lindsey hugged her and smiled.It was good to see her aunt.

"Yes,I was little kid last time you saw me. Yes I have small luggage Auntie."Lindsey said as she looked at her aunt and cousin. "Bathroom?Come on Auntie,I'm college girl not baby girl.But if you insist,I guess we could go but I sure you I dont need go."Lindsey told her.

Lindsey smiled at her aunt waiting for her to point way.

Angela got the luggage from the bus and waited for her mother and Lindsey.

"You may not be a baby girl, but you were on the bus for a long time, so I think it's best if we stopped by the bathroom. Angela, take Lindsey's suitcase to the car."

Darlene put her hand on Lindsey's arm and led her to the bathroom. once inside, she led her into the handicap stall.

Lindsey felt weird as she stood in the bathroom with her aunt.She had not somebody watch her go toilet in so long.This felt so weird but there was not much she could do,the girl could not risk saying that she did not want go and then she had an accident. The girl was just going swallow her pride and just sit in the bathroom even with her aunt present.

The girl undid the buttons of her guess jeans and push them down to her ankles. Lindsey was nervous as she fumble with elastic of her panties, her panties were bit childish for girl her age but she did not care. Lindsey did not care that her panties were bit childish,they were cheaper than those from Victoria Secret. The girl blush as she looked at the state of her panties,she did not mean the big stain on the back of her panties. And poop looked bit fresh,it must had been when she had farted in bus,it was more than fart.

LIndsey sat in the toilet as she looked at her aunt.As soon as she sat down,her bladder cut loose,she blushed as she realize that she was peeing in front of her aunt.But that was not the most embarrassing part,the most of embarrassing part was when she let out a couple of wet farts and started pooping. Lindsey blushed as she looked at her aunt.When she was finished,she looked up,

"Auntie,I'm done going potty."

Darlene watched as Lindsey pulled down her pants and panties. She shook her head as she saw the state of the panties.

When Lindsey was finished Darlene pushed her jeans and panties off of her and moved the panties away, showing them to Lindsey.

"Look at this, Lindsey. You aren't doing a very good job of wiping yourself, and it looks worse than just a bad wiping job. Did you poop your panties a little on the bus? It looks like I am going to have to help you more than I thought."

Darlene took a couple of sheets of toilet paper and helped Lindsey to her feet.

"I'll wipe your bottom this time, but you need to watch and practice yourself. It's a good thing I have a spare pair of panties in my purse for you."

Darlene carefully wiped Lindsey's bottom and privates.

"When we get home, I'll have you wash yourself better, but that should do for now. Now let's get you dressed."

Darlene opened her purse and took out a pair of thick cloth panties with teddy bears on them. She held them out in front of Lindsey for her to step into.

Lindsey blushed as she notice her aunt inspecting her panties. The girl was so embarrassed that this had happen,she did not expected to be first thing that her aunt saw. She was not sure how she could live this down.And she was with her aunt all summer,Lindsey was not sure how she could show her that this was just one time thing. The girl was so embarrassed this had happen."I guess so,I though I had fart but I guess I did more than fart."

The girl just looked at her aunt,"Auntie..I know how to wipe myself..I tell you its one time thing."She just blushed as she looked at her aunt. She could not believe that this was happening.

"Auntie,I can wipe and wash myself."

Lindsey stepped into her panties then pulled up her jeans.

"So what is going happen to me?"

Darlene gave Lindsey a hug.

"Nothing is going to happen to you. You are not going to be punished or anything. I'll just help you relearn what you should have learned growing up. We'll probably start at the beginning again, and teach you how to use the potty properly. Right now let's go ahead and get home. Make sure and wash your hands first though."

Darlene led Lindsey over to the sink.

"Let's just get home. I'll explain there, okay? How would you like to stop by Mcdonald's or Wendy's on the way? I don't know if you are hungry or not."

Darlene walked with Lindsey out to the car. Angela was standing next to the car waiting for them. She opened the back door for Lindsey.

"Go ahead and get in, cousin." Angela said with a smile.

Darlene and Angela got in the front seat and buckled themselves.

"Yes we can just order pizza, that's alright with me."

Darlene drove home. The drive took about a half hour, but finally they arrived at the house. She parked the car and they got out. Angela got the suitcase and Darlene got Lindsey out.

"We're here now. Let's go inside."

Lindsey got out and walked inside. She was nervous about what her aunt told her in the bathroom.The girl wanted know definitive answer.

"Auntie,what is going happen to me?The girl asked."Re-potty training?What you mean?"

The girl just looked at her aunt and waited for an answer.

"It's what it sounds like. You are going back to where you started potty training. I'll put you in training pants around the house so it easier for you to take off your pants, then I'll remind you to go to the bathroom often. I'll give you rewards when you go potty and I'll have a chart to mark your progress."

"There's more to it than that, but that is enough to get us started."

Lindsey looked at them both.She could not believe what she was hearing,she did not need re-potty training.The girl could use potty just fine,that accident was just anomalty. She never had acidents, this was absurd. She was stunt,she could not believe what she was hearing.Lindsey just looked around in disbelief.

"What more?"She asked."Training pants?You mean pull ups?Do I have to go in those silly plastic potties that parents put for their kids in living room or master bathroom?"The girl asked."Does this mean I need supervision every time

"Yes, You will need supervision. I was thinking more like cloth training pants, but there will be times disposable ones will be better, like when we are away from the house. You'll be using a potty chair at times, but usually I'll take you to to the toilet just like we did at the bus station. You'll need supervision because you aren't cleaning yourself properly and you even had poop in your panties, so you aren't properly potty trained."

"Like I said, at home, you will be in just your training pants to make it easier for you to make it to the bathroom and it will be easier for me to check you. If you have to go potty before I check you, just let me or Angela know and we will take you to the potty. Go ahead and take off your jeans and we will show you where your room is."

Lindsey did not understand this,she was potty trained.She did not know what her aunt was talking about. The accident at the station was that just an accident, she did not think it was going happen again.She was not happy,she did not think that this was fair that she was going be treated like this. Lindsey knew that she was potty trained if not she could not be in college. She was mad about it.

"I'm potty trained."She said as she stomp her feet..and took off her jeans and also her thick panties."If you dont think I am potty trained,then treat me like real girl that needs potty training.People sometimes have mishaps when they go potty,it happens..its part of growing up."She just looked at them mad.

The girl felt her tummy rumble as she put her hand on her stomach,she spotted plastic potty chair and just rushed before it was too late. Lindsey sat down and just let loose once again. She looked up at her aunt and cousin.

"I need go cacca in the potty again."She told them. "Just training pants at home?Always tell adult?What happens if I have accidents in pants?Lindsey said as she looked up from potty as she finished going.

"All done cacca in potty."The girl said proudly.

"Alright, I can treat you like a toddler that needs to be potty trained. For now you need to wear your training pants."

Darlene watched Lindsey go sit on the potty chair.

"It depends on how many accidents you have. at first, you just won't get a sticker on your chart. If you have too many accidents you may go back to wearing diapers. I'll decide that later."

Darlene and Angela both clapped as Lindsey announced she had gone potty. Darlene used baby wipes to clean Lindsey's bottom for her and then put her training pants back on her. She led her over to a poster board chart on the wall that said 'Lindsey's potty training chart' across the top.

"Go ahead and put a sticker on the chart so everyone will know that you were a big girl."

Lindsey felt so silly putting sticker on the chart but she realize there was not much she could do.The girl did not understand why they wanted treat her little,she did not have many accidents and the one in the bus was just one time thing.She just wanted to go back to be normal college girl.

"If I got wear training pants since you decided,I'm not ready be college age girl then I want be treated like toddler in every way possible."The girl knew that this request might be bit too crazy but it was only card she could played.

The girl looked at potty chairs one in the living room and another in the kitchen,she just look down.Then she looked at her training pants and at her shirt,even her bra had been taken away she could not believe it.And now her youngest cousin Angela was in charge of her.

She put sticker and said :"All done."

"Good girl, Lindsey! Hopefully by the end of summer, your chart will be filled with stickers and you will be potty trained like most other girls your age are." Darlene said.

"Let's go see your room while my mom orders pizza," Angela said, taking Lindsey's hand.

Angela led Lindsey upstairs to one of the bedrooms. The door had Lindsey's name printed out on it.

"Here is where you'll be sleeping. Your mom didn't say if you still wet the bed, but my mom put a plastic sheet on the bed, just in case. As you can see, there is another potty chair next to the bed in case you wake up dry and need to pee before mom or I come in to wake you up."

Angela let go of Lindsey's hand so she could look around the room.

Lindsey looked around the room,it was definitively not for college age girl. The bed had railings to protect somebody from falling,the girl did not think that she was going fal out of the bed so she did not understand it. Even the potty chair had her name on it,so people would not mistaken who it belonged to.She was being potty trained there was nothing to hide it. As much she wanted to,LIndsey had to give in that this was her life for the summer, if she gave an attitude it would probably get worse and that was last thing that she needed it. The girl just smiled as she looked around.

"So I guess Im little one of the house and there is no hiding that Auntie is potty training me?She asked,then she looked at her cousin,"Why doesnt auntie use pull ups instead of the cloth training pants?"

The girl looked in the dresser and notice there was only pull ups and cloth training pants. Then she put other drawers notice clothing for potty training girls like snap shorts,elastic jeans and shirts with disney princess,barbies and different characters.Her heart sank she was going be truly treated like a toddler in every way possible. Lindsey looked at Angela,

"I guess I am potty training toddler and you are big girl for the summer?"

Lindsey just looked at Angela,she was going have to listen to her younger cousin all summer long.She was not looking forward to doing that,there was not much that she could.If she did not listen to her,things would get worse and last thing she wanted things to get worse.The girl just looked at her cousin and just looked down, Lindsey was embarrassed to say the least.
"I understand.But I do not think I would have accidents,it was just once time thing. You know I'm college girl not toddler"

The girl undid her bra and threw in the floor,she just looked down as her cousin put the shirt. She looked down at the shirt said Princess in potty training. The girl held Angela down and just waited to go eat.

"You may be a college girl, but according to your mother you have been pooping and peeing your pants, and not just once or twice. I think she is tired of washing all your stinky panties. That's why she sent you here. Don't worry though, my mom is good at potty training big girls like you, but you need to go back to being a toddler for awhile."

Angela took Lindsey's hand and led her back downstairs. Darlene had just got the pizza from the delivery and had set the table. Angela took Lindsey over to one of the chairs and helped her sit down. She picked up a napkin and tucked it in the neck of Lindsey's shirt. she put a piece of the pizza on the plastic plate in front of Lindsey and Darlene filled a sippy cup with juice. She put it next to the plate. Angela sat down and got her own pizza.