LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lindsey Starts Over

robehouse

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes me is ready to go shopping."She said as she looked her aunt and cousin.

The girl held her aunt hand and just smiled as she sucked her thumb.

"But me like potty training,peawse?"The girl as she looked at her cousin.

"Pacifier?But me is no baby."She said as she sucked her thumb. Lindsey held her aunt hand as she continued to suck her thumb.

• 1 month later...

"Alright, you can walk, but stay with me. I don't want you to get lost in the store."

Darlene led the girls back to the baby department.

"What should we look at first?" Darlene asked Lindsey.

"You're not ready for those yet, Lindsey. You keep having potty accidents because you won't tell me you need to go potty. I think it would be best if you stayed in diapers for awhile. I'll get you some shortalls to wear over your diaper if you want, but you will wear dresses as well. I'll get you a potty chair, but you will have to prove you're big enough to use it by telling me when you have to go potty."

Angela walked over to where the potty chairs were. She saw a pink one with Ariel on it.

"Let's get this one. We can set it up in the living room so she can use it when she is watching tv."

Darlene looked at Lindsey.

"Do you like that potty chair?"

• 2 weeks later...

Lindsey just looked at them and smile,she was going try to be big girl.She was not sure how she was going do it but she wanted to do it.The girl looked at her aunt and cousin:

"Me is not going have potty accidents,me is big girl.But me wanna training panties and pull ups,peawse."The girl smiled as she looked at potty chair,clapped her hands happily.

Darlene sighed and looked at Lindsey.

"I guess it won't hurt to get you training pants. We'll get you cloth training pants for home and pull-ups for when we go out, Okay? and there will be rules, like if you wet or mess your pull-ups you have to wear a diaper the rest of the day."

Darlene picked up a box with the potty chair in it and put it in the shopping cart.

• 3 weeks later...

Lindsey her bottom as her aunt ran her to the bathroom. The girl was trying to hold on and not make an uh-oh in her diaper, she wanted be a big girl. But Lindsey was not sure,if she was going be able to make it.Her aunt started to undress her as she got her into the bathroom,she was nervous as she looked around. The girl wanted to see if she could make it, she stood nervously as she waited to see if she could make it.

The girl held her diaper as she waited for her aunt to take her potty.

Darlene took Lindsey's hand and led her into an empty stall. She lifted her onto the toilet and stepped back.

"Okay, go ahead and go potty, honey," Darlene said and then waited.

• 3 weeks later...

For the first time in a long time,Lindsey sat in the potty.The girl could not believe that just few weeks ago she had been an 18 yr old college freshman,now she was reduce to 18 yr old with potty training problem.She couldn't even say that she was 18,she was

Darlene smiled and took several pieces of toilet paper from the roll. She used them to wipe Lindsey's bottom and privates. She put the diaper back on Lindsey as well as her overalls.

Lindsey walked back out with her aunt to where her cousin was.The girl was so proud of herself to go have gone potty in potty not her pants.It seemed silly that a college freshman was celebrating a small victory like using the potty,but it was a accomplishment.The girl beamed proud as she walked to where her cousin was.Lindsey was hoping this was the start of her road to potty trained.

The girl approached her cousin Angela and smelled something funny.Lindsey could not believe it,that her cousin smelled like cacca.Her cousin who had been so tough and hard with her had cacca her pants.Lindsey was going tell her aunt,she did not care if her cousin got mad.

Lindsey looked at her aunt and said as she pointed to Angela's bulging bottom,"Auwtie Darlene Angela gone cacca pants."

Angela blushed as Lindsey called her out messing her pants. Darlene pulled out Angela's shorts and checked her. She took another diaper out of the bag and took Angela's hand.

"Let's go get you changed." Darlene said." Lindsey, stand next to the cart."

Darlene and Angela went into the bathroom. they came out a few minutes later and Angela was obviously wearing a diaper under her shorts. She walked over to Lindsey.

"Snitch." Angela whispered in Lindsey's ear.

"Alright, let's go check out and then we can stop and get something to eat." Darlene said, taking the shopping cart.

Lindsey just smiled as Angela called her names,it was nice little revenge.The girl felt so happy since Angela getting taste of her own medicine.She was going try earn her training pants back but she still had a long road.The girl wanted to go and get eventually panties but that was going take long while.She just smiled as she held to shopping cart,she took joy of seeing Angela covering her obvious diaper bulk.

As they return to the car,Lindsey got strapped into her car seat and she loved seeing Angela being put in booster seat next to her.Lindsey just smiled at Angela as she moved in her seat,she could now feel her pain.The girl smiled at her Aunt as the car left the target parking lot.

As they were driving ,Lindsey said "Can

"Alright, we can go to the Cheesecake Factory."

They were less than a mile from the restaurant, so it didn't take long to get there. Darlene parked the car and got the girls out.

"I want you both to eat your lunch, then if you still have room."

Darlene took them into the restaurant and they were shown to a table.

"We need two booster seats, please." Darlene said.

The server brought two booster seats over and Darlene helped the girls into them, fastening the straps in front of them.

"How about some pizza?" Darlene suggested.

Lindsey sat in her booster seat as she looked around.She notice Angela was ervously trying to pull her shorts up so her diapers wouldn't be sticking out of her shorts.The girl knew that was futile,no matter what she did the top of the diaper was going stick out.So girl had given up trying pull her shorts so her diaper did not show,she knew it was part bring diaper girl.Lindsey whisper,"Why did you make cacca pants?"You were big girl."

She smiled as a Disney princess big got fasten on her.The girl looked at her auntie and just clapped her hands happily,Lindsey said:

"Me love pizza.Can we get pepperwoni and wausage pizza pea wise?Lindsey asked as she sat in her booster happily.

Angela frowned as Lindsey talked to her but didn't reply.

"Of course we can. I'll get us all drinks as well."

Darlene gave the server the order. She smiled at the girls.

"The food should be here shortly."

Lindsey whisper again and said,

"Why you do it big cousin?"The girl asked as she looked at her cousin.

She noticed Angela face as she squirmed in her booster chair,she was going say something but accident soon would give her away,Lindsey couldn't believe that her cousin was going have second accident.

Lindsey started eating her pizza,the smell coming from Angela bottom hit her.She wrinkle her nose as she look at Aunty,

"Aunty Angela go uh oh."The girl said as she ate carefully her pizza,she wanted show her aunt that she could be treated

like toddler not an infant. She was smiling as she ate her pizza.

The girl giggled as she drank her coke and smiled at her auntie.

"I did not." Angela said.

Darlene just shook her head. She picked up a napkin and wiped Lindsey's face, then did the same to Angela.

"Just eat your dinner, honey. afterwards you can have dessert."