LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Deal With The Curiosity And Pity?

Excuse me, but how are skirts not an option for guys?

Well, if you are trying to attract less attention they aren't. Excluding Scotland. I'm not saying you can't wear them, just that they usually don't help to blend guys in.

That actually sounds like a good idea, wear a skirt to distract from the diapers, brillant!

Well, if you are trying to attract less attention they aren't. Excluding Scotland. I'm not saying you can't wear them, just that they usually don't help to blend guys in.

That actually sounds like a good idea, wear a skirt to distract from the diapers, brillant!

Well, that would work for initially walking in the room, but trying to sit down, or bend over for some reason, the diaper would be over more obvious.

Hi TP

I wear diapers full time owing to stress incontinence and an over active bladder. I have always taken precautions to make sure that my clothes are properly concealing my diapers at all times. In summer it is a bit harder to do that when I am dressed in just a tee shirt and a bathing suit . Sometimes when I am on my boat, bent over the transome to lower my outboard will somtime expose my diaper.

Anyway, nobody has ever asked me about my diapers but if they did and started offering pity I would turn it around pointing to the benefits of wearing diapers full time. Never missing any of the movie when you have to go a lot is a major benefit considering the price of movies these days. Also, if you have an over active bladder half of your day can be spent looking for the restroom.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I have a pair of bib overall shorts (made for me by a loved one) that I have to be really careful about how I sit. I wear two or three gauze prefold diapers and plastic pants under them, (depending on the time I'm going to be away from home) and if I sit carelessly, people can actually see them. I was waiting for an appointment with my doctor and reading a good book when I got careless. A woman across the waiting room noticed, got up and came to sit beside me. She told me she couldn't help noticing I was wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants and asked several questions. How long have I worn them? Are they comfortable? Where do I get them? Why don't I wear the more discreet disposables? How often do I have to change? Is it embarrassing to be noticed? She was genuinely curious so I answered her questions honestly. But then there were the others in the room (some who remained discreetly "uninterested" in a polite way) and those who showed open pity and even expressed it. I hate that! I never know quite how to deal with it. What's your take?

Turtlepins, I think you're missing the point with pity. You have to realize that for most people, wearing diapers is undesirable. Thus, pity is a show of compassion. Personally, I'd thank them for caring, but tell them not to worry, if I was in your position. This way, they feel relieved, and you know that even strangers care for you, in their own way.

I agree with all who remarked about the outfit Turtlepins was wearing being an invitation to attention, welcome or not. I've learned to be more discreet now, and haven't had a strange look from anyone in years. As I look back on childhood, though, I have to admit I loved the attention I received because I wore diapers.

Yes, there were insensitive and cruel remarks, but I was noticed much more often than kids who didn't wear diapers were noticed. I pretended to hate having my diapers changed in public restrooms. I must admit, however, that I took satisfaction in realizing that people who saw me there would remember the encounter because I was there to have my diapers changed.

Any kid who's grown up needing to wear diapers can attest to the attention you can draw at a family gathering simply by pooping your diaper. People HAVE TO notice. Even if they choose not to say anything, they notice. My uncle christened me a "sooper dooper pooper." I was secretly thrilled and worked hard to earn the title. Embarrassing? Now, a little. But not then.

Turtlepins, could you admit you, at least sometimes, WANT to have your diapers noticed and remarked about? That's MY "take" on the situation you described.