LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel about the current predicament with small adult diapers?

kratox

I've been looking around for another diaper to replace the abena s4 plastic back ones since they've been discontinued and I have found nothing that even compares to that diaper in comfort.

Question:
I just wanted to know how other small waisted people feel with our limited selection right now. I also wanted to know what diapers small waisted people wear right now also. I wanted to see if their were any I missed.

(Everything below this is just a chart to show you what I have tried)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I have tried: (I only put this here so people can see where I am at)

Ones I currently wear
---------------------------

Edited by kratox

Like you i've tryed many different diapers and settled on the ATN and Attends breathable for my everyday diaper. On weekends I'll wear my Molicare. I do have a case of Tena Slip Maxi plastic that i wear on special occasions. With all my diapers i use a booster pad to increase absorbancy and thickness

Gotta really ask, as I have been on this topic for several years. How do you feel that Molicare doesn't absorb more that a ATN? Which Moli's are you speaking of? I wear both Moli super plus and the new 247's in a small. And yes they are a tad large for a small (247), but if you fit them right front to back and roll them out they tend to get softer. It's not like the other diapers you mentioned are gone, just discontinued. At this point if Money wasn't a major issue, you could stock for the next year at least. I have yet to settle on a breathable brief as like you said they pretty much all suck, and not in a good way. :P

Edited by Repaid1

Gotta really ask, as I have been on this topic for several years. How do you feel that Molicare doesn't absorb more that a ATN? Which Moli's are you speaking of? I wear both Moli super plus and the new 247's in a small. And yes they are a tad large for a small (247), but if you fit them right front to back and roll them out they tend to get softer. It's not like the other diapers you mentioned are gone, just discontinued. At this point if Money wasn't a major issue, you could stock for the next year at least. I have yet to settle on a breathable brief as like you said they pretty much all suck, and not in a good way. :P

Edited by kratox

Correct, I have been through all of this so actually my experience does matter quite a lot. This is why I said "a properly fitted diaper". Let me reiterate once again what this means. The front and back waist bands should be equally high, and should extend up to the waist (hence the reason they are called waist bands). This is about where the belly button is on most any adult.

First, it's not my standard for how a diaper fits. It's the diaper manufacturers from pampers, to depends and every one in between. It's just really amazing how many adults are wrong and think a diaper should fit like actual briefs. So many in fact that depends and a number of other manufacturers actually are making brief type pullups. The diapers however, are still supposed to fit like a, well... diaper.

Second, I do agree that adding more sap to a molicare absolutely will make them better. Most everyone else seems to agree they are really good diapers, even with them being made mostly with the pulp only.

Almost every cloth backed diaper will weep through the cover. There's a simple solution though. Plastic pants.

A quality pair of PP will make a cloth backed diaper perform as well as a plastic backed premium diaper.

Edited by kratox

If you have to wear plastic pants over a disposable diaper the diaper is not doing its job. Disposable diapers are supposed to be worn without the need for anything else for on the go reasons. Cloth backed diapers still have a long way to go in terms of their quality. I know some people feel like cloth back is really soft but that just isn't the case. When you compare the cloth materials used on adult diapers to baby diapers you will notice a huge difference. Most adult cloth backed adult diapers, if not all, have way to rough of a surface.