LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chlorophyl

I finally got some chloporhyl caplets from GNC. Over the years I have read many times that these should be taken with every meal. However, the bottle I have says one per day. Does anyone have experience with this stuff? I am trying to eliminate the smell of my stool.

Guest diamondback688

bel, have you ever thought about becoming a comedien...your very funny...as for the chlorophyl tablets, i cant help you since ive never tried them...

The recommendation on the label is just that... a general recommendation. The chlorophyl as a supplement is basically harmless and I'm sure you won't OD even if you ate the whole bottle. I've used similar products and you play around with the dossage until you get the desired effect. If your diet consists of lots of meat, protein and dairy (resulting in really smelly poos), you'll prolly need more. If you eat mostly fruits and veges (sans leafy greens and cabbage with really high sulfur content), you'll prolly need less. General rule: if it smells going in, it's going to smell coming out. Hope this helps.

Mo

i tried chlorofil and did not have good results,i use devrom and it works great,i hear nullo works as well but have not tried it,with devrom i use three at each meal

nullo is chlorophyll and iron...

What is devron?

Thanks for everyone's responses! And the humor!

For now, my little experiment is over as I am back at home for a few weeks. I have at least determined that I will need to experiment with the dosage. After four days of pills, one each morning and evening, I got a significant reduction in smell and a lovely green product.

Odor elimination was not nearly acheived, but reduced enough to encourage me to try again at a convenient time.

Thanks again,

Don

I finally got some chloporhyl caplets from GNC. Over the years I have read many times that these should be taken with every meal. However, the bottle I have says one per day. Does anyone have experience with this stuff? I am trying to eliminate the smell of my stool.

Try https://secure13.nexternal.com/shared/Store...et=products.asp

It is called Innermint.

I also use a product from Yerba.com that is a mushroom extract.