LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does She, Or Doesn't She...?

When you're a DL, you tend to pick up on little details that other people miss completely... I was at a friend's 40th birthday last weekend (ha, what a young-un) at his mom's house, and among the other guests was his mom's much younger sister, who's my age. She's way extra cute, and we'd met before-- so we hit it off and were talking pretty much all night. Before I go any further: She was there with her husband, who's also a pal. Fine.

So she and I are hanging out, and over the course of the night I quietly notice a number of things:

-- She was wearing some serious baby powder. There is no finer perfume that a lady can bring to my nose, any time at all... but as I noticed some other things about her during the night, it started to raise my interest and curiosity.

-- She was wearing tight jeans (yeah I noticed that right away, heh) but even though she's fairly slim, there seemed to be somewhat of a wide bulge under her zipper. (No, she is most definately a Female!) Also, her jeans were tight enough that they should have hugged the curves of her butt, but her butt seemed to be "smoothed out" and sort of out of proportion to her waist. And finally, even when she was standing with her feet faily close togther, she had a "gap" a half-inch wide at the crotch of her jeans. I've seen some tight-jeans gaps, but this was something way different.

-- Having seen that, I started getting curious. We were both sitting on the couch, and when she came back from getting another glass of wine, she sat back down beside me-- and I thought I heard the faint rustle of a diaper as she was coming down. I mean, I could be wrong-- it was very faint-- but she wasn't wearing anything else that could have made that sound.

-- Finally, towards the end of the night, I was kneeling down in the kitchen doing something, and she walked close by me, stopped to say something to somebody, and then walked away. Five seconds, I was less than a foot from her... and almost immediately, I noticed a very faint scent that reminded me of one familiar to any AB/DL: The light but musky scent of a wet disposable diaper. It mingled with the scent of her baby powder and I'd know the smell of that combination anywhere, anytime, no matter how faint it was!

Anyway, sorry to rattle on so long about it... Obviously, there's no realistic way for me to find out if she was really wearing a diaper or not; and even if she was-- even if she was a full-on AB/DL baby girl-- there's nothing I could (or would) do about it. (The possibility also certainly exists that she has to wear one.) In any event, it was a little entertaining to wonder about while I was sitting there noticing these things... and I'm just passing the experience along to you guys...

But wow, was she ever cute. :blush:

Anyway, sorry to rattle on so long about it... Obviously, there's no realistic way for me to find out if she was really wearing a diaper or not; and even if she was-- even if she was a full-on AB/DL baby girl-- there's nothing I could (or would) do about it. (The possibility also certainly exists that she has to wear one.) In any event, it was a little entertaining to wonder about while I was sitting there noticing these things... and I'm just passing the experience along to you guys...

But wow, was she ever cute. :blush:

I like the way you tell a story.

About your situation. This is a classic MonaLisa moment. Its a mystery you will never get to the bottom of (pun intended) but it is still a pretty picture. :)

Was she or wasn't she??? Ah, like the answer to the age old question "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop" The world may never know.

I'm sure that each little suspicious trait left you surprised and speechless but in hind sight you could have gotten a little more info to lock in your sighting. When you smelled the baby powder, you could have asked "What is that fragrance you're wearing? It's so familiar and smells so Fresh." Then watch her face for a reaction.

Admitting that you were staring at her crotch would be inappropriate but you could have commented on her appearence. "Hey you look nice, have you lost weight" or "Are those new jeans, they make you look great." Again watch for a reaction.

Once your suspicions were there, you could have arranged a run in with her. Wait until she's standing near a doorway or hall and try to squeeze past her accidentally brushing up against her possibly padded bottom. Listen for a familiar crinkle as you pass. Or try to see if she heads to the bathroom after a night of drinking. If there's a line for the bathroom, joke and suggest if you knew there would be this many people you would have drank less or worn a diaper.

It's true what they say "It takes one to know one" so maybe you actaully spotted another Diaper wearer. I hope you get the chance to run in to her again and check for more signs. Good Luck!

Great story...I enjoyed reading it. Let's just say that you were right...the question now is she wearing for fun or out of need? My g/f makes me wear my diaper when we go out sometimes.... never at social functions... just to the store or to the park. It's always fun to see if any one can notice. I love that excitment of the chance of being noticed! Maybe she does also.

... When you smelled the baby powder, you could have asked "What is that fragrance you're wearing? It's so familiar and smells so Fresh." Then watch her face for a reaction.

Thanks Jilly-- it's good to hear a woman's take on something like this... Yeah, I definately could have kicked a little hint over to her by mentioning the baby powder... we know each other well enough that I could have brought it up directly, saying "Mmmm, I love it when women wear baby powder... you smell great."

Admitting that you were staring at her crotch would be inappropriate

:lol: Yeah, probably.

but you could have commented on her appearence. "Hey you look nice, have you lost weight" or "Are those new jeans, they make you look great." Again watch for a reaction.

Well as soon as I first saw her, tight jeans and peasant blouse and long chestnut hair, my compliments on her looks came pretty much immediately... but I know what you're getting at. Good idea...

Then again, if she has to wear, then she might have gotten kind of nervous or embarrassed if she thought I was asking questions that came close to her secret... no matter how subtle my questions were.

I hope you get the chance to run in to her again and check for more signs. Good Luck!

InDpnds: If I were you, I'd be looking high and low to try to see her again! Hope you do, and if you do, please let us know more about the mystery lady!

The friend whose birthday we were celebrating is throwing a Halloween party at his house, and she'll be there... I was thinking of just renting a tux (because I rarely ever get dressed up, so it would be a real costume for me!)... but now I'm thinking I might go as a baby again (see my "history" page for that story), and see what she does!!

Also, seeing as we have similar musical tastes, there's a DVD I was going to lend her... but she never gave me her phone number (she was pretty clear she doesn't give that out). She told me I could just stop by her house to drop it off... but obviously I'd like to know she's actually at home before I drive all the way there (30 minutes). Ah, complications...

wv

• 4 weeks later...

Well, here's an update:

Last night was my friend's Halloween party, and I was originally gonna go as a baby... but plans changed (long story, but no I didn't chicken out :P ). So I went as a pirate instead. And yes, my friend's young aunt was there too-- she came as the creepy little girl from "The Ring", with a long black wig and black dress. So we got to talking again, catching up from last time.

I didn't get any of the signs that I'd noticed last time-- no baby powder, faint crinkling, nothing. Her knee-length dress was just tight enough that it would have shown the faint outline of a diaper on her butt, but I didn't see anything like that. Pretty safe to assume she wasn't wearing one this time... but it still left unanswered the larger question of whether she wore at all.

Well like I said-- there's no way to find that out directly. I mean, you just can't work that naturally into the conversation. But I did have thing I could throw out there to her, just to see where it went: I told her I'd originally planned on going as a baby.

She looked at me with a kind of surprised, amused grin. "Really?" she said. "You mean, with a diaper and everything?"

"Sure," I replied, and watched her face. "Diaper, binky, bib, the whole deal."

"So, what happened...?" she noticed my pirate outfit.

"My date wanted me to be a pirate," I explained, skipping the details that included the fact that my date-- my ex-- knew about my DL side. "But then she woke up sick this morning, and couldn't make it tonight. And I'd already got all this stuff. So, I'm a pirate instead of a baby."

She laughed, and then told me a story of a friend of hers, in college: Part of some initiation thing, a sorority or something, this friend of hers had had to wear a baby outfit on the Green Line of the T, here in Boston. It's the busiest line of the whole T system. "A short little dress, diapers, a bonnet, and a pacifier," she laughed. "All the way from Park Street out to Riverside Station, and back in again... during the morning commute! She said she was never so embarrased in her life!"

"I'll bet," I chuckled... wondering to myself if the "friend" in her story was actually her. Well, who knows....? "So, did she finally pass the initiation?"

"Oh yeah, that was it," she nodded. "But, can you imagine...? The Green Line-- Jesus," she said. "All the people..."

"She was motivated, that's for sure," I agreed, and then shrugged. "But, hell-- I've gone as a baby before, on Halloween. During a gig in a bar even."

"Really," she looked at me with interest, and smiled. "How'd that go over?"

"Oh, it was fun," I understated massively. "Main thing was, though... I was pounding beer all night, and that got a little tricky as the night went on."

She laughed... a little loudly. "Oh my," she said. "That coud have been really embarrasing!"

I looked at her, and briefly considered saying something like "Oh well, who cares, that's what they're for-- might've been kind of handy come to think of it", or something along that line. But I didn't, and right about then her husband walked up and that was then end of the conversation.

So I never found out anything more about her... but I did get her phone number; we still have to exchange those DVDs we'd been talking about last time. So, hey.... who knows.

Anyway, that's the update.

Well, here's an update:

Last night was my friend's Halloween party, and I was originally gonna go as a baby... but plans changed (long story, but no I didn't chicken out :P ). So I went as a pirate instead. And yes, my friend's young aunt was there too-- she came as the creepy little girl from "The Ring", with a long black wig and black dress. So we got to talking again, catching up from last time.

I didn't get any of the signs that I'd noticed last time-- no baby powder, faint crinkling, nothing. Her knee-length dress was just tight enough that it would have shown the faint outline of a diaper on her butt, but I didn't see anything like that. Pretty safe to assume she wasn't wearing one this time... but it still left unanswered the larger question of whether she wore at all.

Well like I said-- there's no way to find that out directly. I mean, you just can't work that naturally into the conversation. But I did have thing I could throw out there to her, just to see where it went: I told her I'd originally planned on going as a baby.

She looked at me with a kind of surprised, amused grin. "Really?" she said. "You mean, with a diaper and everything?"

"Sure," I replied, and watched her face. "Diaper, binky, bib, the whole deal."

"So, what happened...?" she noticed my pirate outfit.

"My date wanted me to be a pirate," I explained, skipping the details that included the fact that my date-- my ex-- knew about my DL side. "But then she woke up sick this morning, and couldn't make it tonight. And I'd already got all this stuff. So, I'm a pirate instead of a baby."

She laughed, and then told me a story of a friend of hers, in college: Part of some initiation thing, a sorority or something, this friend of hers had had to wear a baby outfit on the Green Line of the T, here in Boston. It's the busiest line of the whole T system. "A short little dress, diapers, a bonnet, and a pacifier," she laughed. "All the way from Park Street out to Riverside Station, and back in again... during the morning commute! She said she was never so embarrased in her life!"

"I'll bet," I chuckled... wondering to myself if the "friend" in her story was actually her. Well, who knows....? "So, did she finally pass the initiation?"

"Oh yeah, that was it," she nodded. "But, can you imagine...? The Green Line-- Jesus," she said. "All the people..."

"She was motivated, that's for sure," I agreed, and then shrugged. "But, hell-- I've gone as a baby before, on Halloween. During a gig in a bar even."

"Really," she looked at me with interest, and smiled. "How'd that go over?"

"Oh, it was fun," I understated massively. "Main thing was, though... I was pounding beer all night, and that got a little tricky as the night went on."

She laughed... a little loudly. "Oh my," she said. "That coud have been really embarrasing!"

I looked at her, and briefly considered saying something like "Oh well, who cares, that's what they're for-- might've been kind of handy come to think of it", or something along that line. But I didn't, and right about then her husband walked up and that was then end of the conversation.

So I never found out anything more about her... but I did get her phone number; we still have to exchange those DVDs we'd been talking about last time. So, hey.... who knows.

Anyway, that's the update.

OH what a festive storY! Sounds interesting for sure! I MISS U! * HUGGLES AND KISSIES*

Da CURIOUS Lady

OH what a festive storY! Sounds interesting for sure! I MISS U! * HUGGLES AND KISSIES*

Da CURIOUS Lady

I miss YOU TOO, Curious! I will see you soon... and until then, here's a piccy for you--

meteor-shower.jpg

wv.