LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Part of the Family

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alison soon discovered that Emme's hair was too short for braids, so she just made a bunch of little pony tails instead, being thrilled someone would let her do her hair since Sadis was too young and Elizabeth never sat still.

Alison smiled and had Julia get Emme out of the high chair and in the living room. Alison sat next to her and smiled from ear to ear. "Hi! I'm Alison."

Elizabeth was grateful that she was going to get out of the itchy pull-up finally, but more so that she was spending time with Luke without Emme ruining it aagain.

Letting Alison do her hair with Luke by her side was one thing; being alone with the girl was something else entirely. With Luke out of sight Emme began to shut down, sitting perfectly still and quiet, refusing to make eye contact with Alison.

Upstairs Luke got Elizabeth out of the wet pull up and wiped her off with a couple of wipes before helping her into a pair of panties and picking out some clothes for her.

Emme continued looking away, her breaths becoming shallow and rapid as her anxiety grew. Who was this girl, and why was she talking to her? And where did her Baba go with that other girl? Was he coming back?

Luke sighed. "I...I suppose so." He was still jet lagged and exhausted, and wasn't sure he was up to chasing the girls around the playground, but if it kept Elizabeth happy he would try.

"MaMa, I think there's something wrong with Emme!" Alison called to the kitchen.

When Julia came into the room she knelt down and tried to calm Emme down. "Shh it's okay. You're okay sweetie." She knew the girl wouldn't understand her, but hoped her soft tone would help until Luke returned.

"It's okay, that's how she gets when she's scared," Luke said as he reached down and picked Emme up. "She'll be fine in a minute." He sat down on the couch with the girl on his lap, and within a few minutes her breathing had returned to normal.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. She's just not used to being around new people. But I bet if you get the blocks out she'll play with you, as long as I'm here." Luke knew Alison might think the blocks were a bit babyish, but after almost 3 years of spending most of her time in a crib, or an over-crowded playroom with few toys, Emme was overwhelmed and confused by anything more than the simplest of playthings.

Luke sighed but shifted Emme to one knee to make room for Elizabeth. The last thing he wanted was another spat between the two.

Once Emme had about 10 blocks stacked she knocked them over, giggling as they scattered across the floor. Then with a sly glance she knocked over Luke's tower and eyed Alison's creation.