LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Part of the Family

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth was so relieved wen she got into the bathroom, but as soon as her panties were around her ankles, her bladder let loose. For a second she didn't know what to do, but after she climbed on the toilet, getting most of the pee in.

Elizabeth sniffled and tried not to cry. Her bottoms had gotten wet, so putting them back on and pretending nothing happened wasn't an option. "D-Daddy?" She croaked. "I-I didn't make it." She admitted sadly. She had been so close and that was what killed her.

Luke took a deep breath and entered the stall. As much as he wanted to put her in a pull up, he had offered a fresh start. "It's okay. Wait here and I'll get you a change of clothes." He ran back to the bench, grabbed a dry pair of panties and shorts, and hurried back, then cleaned her up with some wipes and helped her get dressed.

Elizabeth looked down. She didn't understand why now she was being threatened with pull-ups when earlier it was because she waited too long to go. She nodded though. She just hoped it wouldn't come to that.