LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Part of the Family

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not waiting for the tower to fall on it's own, Emme swiped at it, again laughing as the blocks flew across the room. Once more she ordered Alison to build it again, but this time she got up and stood next to Alison, helping her stack the blocks.

Emme continued to be fascinated with the blocks. Eventually she found her way to Alison's lap. "See, I told you it was just gonna take a little time for her to get used to you," Luke said with a smile, though he was still unsure how the girl would react if he left the room.

Emme stiffened a bit at the hug, but stopped short of freaking out. Once Alison went back to stacking the blocks she relaxed and started playing again. "How's it going over there, Lizzy?" Luke asked, turning to look at his middle daughter.

Elizabeth snapped out of her little world when Luke started talking to her. "Okay Daddy." She said before realizing she had to use the bathroom very shortly. When she stood up to go to the bathroom, it we then that she realized it was too late. She looked down as she started wetting herself.

Elizabeth burst into sobs, when Luke started scolding her. She never meant to have accidents, and she hated the feeling of being wet. "I'm sorry Daddy!" The five-year-old sobbed. "I didn't mean to Daddy! I thought I could hold it! I'm sorry!"

"No!" Elizabeth sobbed. She hadn't meant to wet her pants. "I didn't mean to have an accident! I'm sorry!" She wailed. She didn't understand why her father was being so mean to her. He'd never been like this before.

Elizabeth looked down sadly. She'd never been one to get in trouble. "I'm sorry Daddy." She choked out. It was bad enough that she had to wear pull-ups at night, but the threat of having to wear them in the day or worse diapers was the last thing she wanted.

Once leaving Elizabeth, Luke heard Sadie start crying and scooped her out of her crib, changing her diaper before returning to the living room. "Look who's up," he said with a smile before passing the baby to Julia so she could nurse. Emme was still playing happily on Alison's lap, though her diaper, which hadn't been changed yet that morning, was starting to leak.

Alison nodded and went upstairs to change. She put on a pink sundress and silver sneakers. She put her pajamas in her hamper and carried t to the laundry room before heading back downstairs to wait for Emme to be changed.

Luke got Emme into a fresh diaper and a little red and white polka dot sundress, then collected her wet pajamas, as well as Elizabeth's. "Okay, go play with sissy," he said as he set Emme down in the living room, giving her padded bottom a playful swat before heading to the laundry room.