LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie-ish Recommendations

Greetings!

I have a few questions as to some solid recommendations to someone who is sort of new into the DL world. I guess I have been a DL for a long time, some of it in part to occasionally wetting the bed when I was severely overweight, but also as a kid. My nighttime routine when I was little would always include opening up and putting on a fresh goodnite. Every night seemed a little special at that time, and I loved the feeling of the fabric, while also kind of looking forward to the morning when my trusted nighttime companion would be swollen from the night's absorption. That was a while ago, back when they were still all white, I see that now they have gone gender specific designs.

Anyways, I'm not into the AB side of things, but I don't mind a bit of the mental regression back to simpler times, part of which includes indulging in the DL side of things. Personally, I would like to try out the new goodnites, but I am also curious as to what else I may be able to fit into. As of now, I have about a 30 inch waist, and hips probably no larger than 34 inches. Question one being: will the (I assume) large/extra large goodnites fit? Other questions: I feel that pull up style diapers seem to offer a little more discretion; less sound without having tabs. What other pull up style products would fit someone my size, would the actual Huggies brand pull up fit? Are there any recommendations for adult size pull ups, preferably those with a

Always makes a pretty decent adult pull up if you don't mind girly prints. In general adult pull ups suck. You could definitely fit into Goodnites but they are not great performers and have gotten smaller since you last wore them.

There are lots of pictures of young models squeezed into pampers and huggies but they resemble bikini bottoms more than diapers.

If you want to stay with the baby diapers, Pampers underjams size 8 might work for you if your waist is really 30 inch. They might be tight, but they will fit. Back 2 years ago when I had a 36 inch waist and could squeeze them on.