LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i was wondering

So i think thisnis a question that most of us ask ourselves...why me? Why did my mind go to my childhood wasnt soo good i think i want to wear diapers and pretend to be a baby atleast i ask myself this quite often. I was talking to my stb husband who has known this part of me for years as to why he thinks i may be interested in this lifestyle we had a nature vs nurture discussion he says somewhere un continously that something

Edited by pampers08

I think it's different for each person but for me I feel it was because I was forced into potty training before I was ready around 2 to 3 and also because I wasn't allowed to wear diapers for a bedwetting problem i had from age 6 to 9

:(

I can't think of a time when i havn't had the urge to wear a diaper. I peed my pants when i was 11, I was wishing i had one on then. That's the earliest memory i recall of accually wishing i had a diaper on.

For me, the diaper wearing is medical. However, I like it. Diapers make me feel safe. For me, it's another way to deal with PTSD symptoms.

Personally, I think that it is related to the way we grew up, an event tthat probably triggered an unmet need, and turned into a desire. I can't believe that it is something we are born with, but I still believe that it is something that we need to fulfil, and often times diapers are the only way for us now.

I don't recall a time I asked "why me" in regards to the interest in diapers. Perhaps I did at some point, but if so, it was ages ago. I've had much more serious things to ask that question of, such as cancer, a pulmonary embolism, and lung failure. So perhaps you should stop asking why you have a harmless fetish and consider that things could be worse.

I went through the why faze. For me it's more of a comfort thing. I was a weird scared tween when i came into realization about liking diapers, was never into the baby side of things. I thought I was messed up in the head, something was wrong with me. i can't be the only one whom went through that.

Thank "insert religion" for the internet and websites like this. I did go through a bout of bladder infections in my tween to early teen years. Doc had the nerve to say i was faking the pain and bedwetting for the attention :angry2:. Then he found I had too much blood in my urine, that shut him up. I liked diapers back then but it was my super secret thingy, just for me:blush:. Bladder infections suck.......... anyways i'm rambling......

Thank you everyone for the replies they helped me out.

i agree with erevu's point why worry about why we have a fetish when there is more and far worse things to worry about, but obviously we all still are quite curious at some point. My stb husband does have a valid point on the nature vs nurture part and he is doing everything he can to help me come to terms with this "fetish"

Thank you everyone for the replies they helped me out.

i agree with erevu's point why worry about why we have a fetish when there is more and far worse things to worry about, but obviously we all still are quite curious at some point. My stb husband does have a valid point on the nature vs nurture part and he is doing everything he can to help me come to terms with this "fetish"

It might also help you to not think of that this as a fetish either (which is purely sexual). Think of this as more of an ingrained compulsory part of who you are, and wearing them fulfills a mental need.

• Like 1